Interdiction! (Scotts POV)

⚠️DO NOT SHIP IRL! Only characters⚠️
No smut and lemons allowed! 🚫🍋
Enjoy! If any questions on what means what ask in comments! Also this is kinda my au? Idk
⚠️CRINGE WARNING I tryed man⚠️

Scott's pov...
Where should I live? This looks cool, eh... what about...

As he turned around he saw another big rat, his back was turned, but it seemed like he had no tail. But hey, never ask a woman her age, a man his salary, and a rat for his or hers tail.

Scott-"Hi, I'm Scott, and you are?" *He says as the rat turned around* oh wow, he's a cute rat!

Owen-"Oh h-hello, my name is Owen." *he says as he reaches his hand out to shake

Scott-I spaced out looking into those big beautiful rat eyes... "O-oh yeah sorry..." *shakes his hand* "So, we're are you thinking about moving in at? I still have no idea hehe..."

Owen-"The rafters..." *he looks up dramatically*

Scott-"Are you sure it's safe?" He ask worried about the rats health, "I mean, what if you fall?"

Owen-"Oh yeah... I can make railings?"

Scott-"Promise to be careful?"

Owen-"Only if you promise to tell me where you decide to settle down!"

Scott-Ahh! What do I do? That was so cool! "Uhhhhhh" I spaced out... why did I do that that's SOOO awkward!!! AHHHHHH!! "Of course! I-I mean we're going to be neighbors!"

Owen-"Yeah... ...so... what do you like to do?"

Scott-"Oh, I've been a farm rat since I was born! I'm really good at growing stuff!"

Owen-"Oh yeah that's cool..."

Scott-Wait, did I say something bad? Oh god I don't want to start this off horrible! "O-oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable! Uh... what do you do?" Maybe I can change the topic and it won't be so weird?

Owen-"No no, it's ok! I just can't see why people like to grow stuff, it all dies... but I like to mess with gears and stuff! See!" He stepped onto a thing that made him go flying up! But he was still on a platform (elevator) after a minute he comes back down.

Scott-"Oh my god! That is amazing! You just went WOOOOO! And now your back! How?"

Owen-"Haha, it's just a couple of gears and weight change! Mechanical stuff has always been my strong suit!"

Scott-"Damm your good at mechanical stuff if this is nothing to you! I'm not used to this kind of stuff!" Maybe I am impressed easily, but maybe I'm even more impressed because he's cute? I don't know!

Owen-"Thank you! When I'm done with my house, I can show you around! And maybe I can show you some more of my inventions later?"

Scott-OMG OMG OMG!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!! Now don't show your to happy, but show you do care, but not to much ok! "I-I can't wait! B-but I think I should be going, gotta find a place to burrow into!" I honestly also REALLY need to find a place, it's almost night!

Owen-"Yeah, it's getting late, and you still need to find a place to live! But goodnight! See you later!" He steps onto the platform agin launching him up, he was waving the whole time going up to.

Scott-"good night..." I said as he was launched up, I was also waving goodbye to him.

Then I scurried off to find a home. I found a nice soft wood I can chip away at easily, but not to easy, it was perfect! So I hollowed some out to make a temporary bed, then I went to sleep. Thinking about all the time me and Owen will spend together.

~End Of Part 1~
Hi! I hoped you like it! This account is to help people come out of there shell and inspire them! I have always wanted to do Rat SMP fanfic and borrower stuff! But I was to scared! This is my first story on this account! And I honestly REALLY hoped you liked it! But more importantly, help you write, draw, or even animate something you have always wanted to do!
⚠️I do not condone smut and lemons!⚠️
Thank you House Of Mouse for inspiring me! I know she will never see this, but I hope I can be someone's House Of Mouse here.
❤️🧡💛💚🩵💜