Day 1 (Owens POV)

⚠️DO NOT SHIP IRL! Only characters⚠️
No smut and lemons allowed! 🚫🍋
Enjoy! If any questions on what means what ask in comments! Also this is kinda my au? Idk
⚠️CRINGE WARNING I tryed man⚠️

Owen-Ok ok, so the rafters are probably not a good idea? But, where should I live then?... I mean, new place new fears, so why not face some of my old ones? That's it! I'm going to live in that old clock! I'll hollow it out, and maybe dig in the walls?

While Owen was scurrying over there, he got a glimpse of what's inside a hole in the wall. He say Scott in it, so he thought might as well tell him.

Owen-As I got closer I could hear him talking a little "knock knock?" I said as I knocked on the wood next to the hole.

Scott-He turned around, "Owen! I'm sorry I didn't tell you yesterday, but I'm going to live here! Come in come in!"

Owen-It was so cute how this little farmer rat was acting. I just HAD to go in and look around "Oh, ok! Oh and I should probably tell you I'm moving" I said as I walked in getting a good view of the place. It was cute, he was working on squaring the room, and there was a room branched off of this one, and marks for another room. In the corner, there looked like a makeshift bed. It was small but looked really comfortable, if the quickly made bed looks so comfortable how will the actual one feel like?

Scott-"WHAT? No! Why are you leaving?" He said looking panicked and sad.

Owen-"Oh no! I'm moving into that clock over there! I'm sorry for confusing you!" He said as he pointed in the direction of the clock.

Scott-"You just gave me a heart attack! How dare you!" He looked relieved.

Owen-"I'm not best with words... your house is looking good." He said trying to change the subject.

Scott-"Thank you! I'm going to make a mud room into that one," he pointed to the one where there's already a hole made into it a little, "and that's going to be my room." He pointed to the marked hole.

Owen-"I cant wait to see it! When your done you have to show me! And I'll show you around mine!" He was really happy to be bonding with a cute rat.

Suddenly a small rat ran in hiding behind Owen.

Rat-"BIG RAT SAVE ME!!!!!" He pleaded.

Owen-"Who are you? And from what?"

Rat-"THE CAT!" He yelled while pointing in a direction, "It hasn't seen me yet! But it almost!"

Owen-"Come show me, I'll see what I can do." He wanted to be seen as tough around the farmer rat, but he was about to start shaking, he was petrified.

Rat-Slowly walked out, trying not go to the big fluffy beast "T-there!" He whispered into Owens ears so it didn't hear him.

Owen-"I'll be back..." he started walking over there under things so it doesn't see him.

Rat-"DON'T DIE!" He yelled at Owen loudly.

Owen-I whipped my head around at him to say shut up, then I looked over to the beast and thought to myself. Oh my fing god!

*They went back to Scott's place*

Scott-"Did you get it out?" He was worried about all the other rats in the attic.

Owen-"I got close to it, and guess what happened... IT WAS A BUNCH OF CLOTHES!" He looked at the strange rat that was claiming everyone was going to die from it.

Rat-He ran behind Scott, "hey hey, I wasn't going to get near that thing! I really thought it was a cat!"

Scott-"Bold accusing it's a cat, what even is your name?"

Tubo-"I'm Tubo rat! The fiercest rat around! And I can play the guitar!" He said boldly striking a pose of fieriness.

Owen-"Says the one that was begging for help behind me because there was a pile of clothes." I said sarcastically.

Tubo-"Well, I thought it was a cat! I don't do cats!" He said angrily.

Scott-"Well, while your here, I was going to invite Owen to lunch if you want to join." He said kindly, wanting to make sure other rats will be ok.

Tubo-"I'll be fine! Big rats find food for themselves! I ain't no scaredy rat!" He said in a mean like voice.

Owen-I smacked the back of his head, hopefully knocking some sense into it, "I would love to Scott, thank you for inviting me." It really is important for proper etiquette! "So apologies for you statement Tubo." He said glaring at Tubo.

Tubo-"Ug! Fine! Sorry I was rude big farmer rat! Happy big rat?" He said everything sarcastically. "Because I'm not eating anything I'm leaving!"

Owen-"Bye, come back with better etiquette next time!"

Scott-"Goodbye Tubo, come back if your ever hungry!" Even though his first interactions with Tubo wasn't good, Scott still wanted to be friends with him.

Tubo didn't reply when he scurried off.

Owen-"I'll come back around lunch, I should probably start working on my home." He didn't want to leave, but he had to.

Scott-"Ok, I can't wait to see you next! Holler if you need help with anything!" He said politely.

Owen-"Bye! See you at lunch!" I said as I scurried away to the clock.

Thank you so much for reading!
I hoped you have a wonderful day! And that this inspires you! Always remember to do what you love, (as long as it's not bad and mean, and I don't condone smut and lemons) but this is before Christmas, so Merry Christmas!
❤️🧡💛💚🩵💜