The Royal Wedding Invitation

It was a normal day in Chicago and Leah was washing the dishes while Kanna was watching her favorite cooking show 'Next Level Chef' when she noticed some glowing coming from Ruby's room. "Leah, Ruby's room is glowing" Kanna says and this made Leah stop and looked over to see that her Mother was right. Leah quickly stopped what she was doing, quickly went to Ruby's room and saw that the TV was glowing and she knew to it meant. "Looks like a message" Leah muttered to herself and then a magic bubble comes out as inside was a fancy white and gold letter, making Leah look surprised before it popped and she quickly caught the letter before it could land the ground.

Leah looks at the letter surprised by what it was and then she quickly gets out of Ruby's room, grabs her car keys and says while leaving "Mom, I'll be back. Ruby got an invitation!" and goes inside her car and drives to the park where Ruby is.

Meanwhile at a Park

Ruby is at the park with her best friends/sisters and their siblings as they were all having a picnic as Amber just took out a plate of deviled eggs and placed it down on the picnic blanket

Ruby is at the park with her best friends/sisters and their siblings as they were all having a picnic as Amber just took out a plate of deviled eggs and placed it down on the picnic blanket. "It was really a good idea to come for a picnic, Ruby! It's a very beautiful day today!" Amber says as she holds her 2 year old baby sister Nova, who was cooing cutely when a butterfly flew around her. "T-Thank you for inviting us Miss Ruby" Lucas says shyly and this made the girls giggle and Ruby smiled as she patted Lucas's head and said "It's no problem, Lucas. But you don't have to call me Miss Ruby, just call me Ruby" and Lucas smiles and says "Okay.. Ruby" and then they started eating the food.

Oscar was eating a sandwich while Ruby was taking a sip of her lemonade, Kyle starts feeding Nova some sliced bananas as he starts baby talking "Say ahh, sissy~" and gently feeds Nova a piece of a banana, making Nova giggle while Amber watches with a soft smile before looking at her best friends and says "Anyways what do you wanna talk about, girls?" and then Becky thought for a moment before squealing "Let's talk about our favorite boy bands!" and this gets both Ruby and Amber excited. "Oh, yeah! My favorite boy band is 'One Direction' and my favorite song is 'What Makes You Beautiful'!" Amber said excitedly and then Becky said "Not bad, but my favorite band is 'BTS' and their song I love the most is 'Dynamite'".

"What is your favorite band, Ruby?" Amber asked and just before Ruby could answer when suddenly a voice spoke.

"Hey girls, it's been a while"

Ruby, Amber and Becky froze when they heard that voice. They slowly turned around and saw a girl with two different eye colors; one blue and the other is red with a hint of yellow, she has short black hair as ebony with colorful rainbow tips on the bottom and a white streak in the front, she looked about their age as she had a grin on her face.

 They slowly turned around and saw a girl with two different eye colors; one blue and the other is red with a hint of yellow, she has short black hair as ebony with colorful rainbow tips on the bottom and a white streak in the front, she looked ab...