Getting ready

Narrator's POV

"Alright, so let me get this straight..."

Ruby, Amber and Becky were looking at Reina nervously as she was trying to remember what they just told them as they were all at Ruby's apartment sitting at the kitchen table.

"Ruby has a magic TV in her room where it's actually a portal to the Trolls world and you've been on the adventures like it was in the movie and you guys are dating some of the characters" Reina repeated the words and this made Ruby chuckle nervously as she said "Y-Yep.." and Reina blinks before asking "And y'all didn't tell me this... Why?" and this made Becky deadpanned at her before crossing her arms and raised an eyebrow as she asked "Do you honestly think we thought you would've believed it when it could've been a made-up story or our imagination?" and then Reina thought for a second before she blushed in embarrassment while giving a sheepish smile.

"Now I see why you didn't tell me.." Reina said and then Amber thought of something for a moment before gasping and says "Girls I just had a great idea! Why don't we invite Reina to the wedding?" and this shocked both Becky and Ruby while Reina was stunned by this. "Wait, what?!" Becky asked in disbelief and Ruby thought for a moment before giving a small smile and said "I don't see why not".

This made Amber cheer in excitement, Becky was dumbfounded while Reina was even more surprised by Ruby's suggestion before asking with slight hesitation "Are you sure about this, Ruby? I mean going to a wedding that you guys know about but I haven't met yet?" and Ruby smiled and placed a hand on Reina's shoulder and said "Don't worry everyone's gonna like you, I promise" and this made Reina think for a moment before smiling a bit and said "Okay" and then they look at Becky, who didn't know what to say before sighing and said "Well... I guess it wouldn't hurt for you to learn our secret" and then Amber realized something as she exclaims almost panicking "Girls! We don't even have dresses and it'll take forever to get ready!".

Ruby and Becky also realized this and were about to panic until Reina had a grin and says "I actually have a solution" and the three girls looked at her.

At Reina's Apartment

The girls were in awe by Reina's apartment as it looked very cozy and felt like they were at home.

"Wow! Your place looks awesome!" Becky says and Amber starts looking around in awe and amazement before saying "This is amazing! How did your parents help you afford this place?!" and this made Reina quiet while looking sad for a moment before qui...

"Wow! Your place looks awesome!" Becky says and Amber starts looking around in awe and amazement before saying "This is amazing! How did your parents help you afford this place?!" and this made Reina quiet while looking sad for a moment before quickly putting on a smile and says "Oh, actually I bought this place and you don't have to worry about it!" and this made Becky and Amber surprised while Ruby looked a little suspicious about Reina's response but decided to ask her later. Reina clapped her hands and says "Now into my room!" and drags the girls into her room as she has a cherry blossom tree on her background wall and in the corner of her room is her little gaming area covered with some decorations of anime.