Shinobu X Reader

Requested by Dragonlordthe16th

Our little secret

(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

"F-fuck~" you rolled your hips as Shinobu's tongue swirled around your pussy, she licked ever liquid you shot at her. To her tasting you was like pure heaven, something about you always made her come back, as much as she hated you she loved having sex with you.

"Shut up" she spreads out your legs even farther and starts eating you out even rougher, you wanted to be loud, moan out Shinobu's name, groan every time her tongue circled around your clit, shout every time you felt yourself cum. But this was your little secret, no one could know about your one night stands, especially your boyfriend/girlfriend. Yes it seemed wrong to be cheating on your significant other, and you knew that but something about Shinobu made you want to take that risk, risk your relationship just to get a glimpse of her naked body.

"Mmm~" Shinobu's hand went down to her clothed pussy. She started rubbing her clit, she got wet pretty fast, your hand made its way down to your breast. You squeezed as she circled around your slit, you wanted to cum but didn't want the fun to stop.

"Fuck me~" Shinobu stops and stares into your eyes, she backs up and sits down with her legs spread out. Her hand slithered down into her panties, you sat down on your knees. Without a thought your hands slid down your body, tracing every curve. Shinobu started circling her slit, she took it slowly before going inside, you rocked your hips as your hands slithered down your body.

"A-ahh~" within seconds she came, you got on all fours and crawled towards her cunt. You licked everything that had her cum on it.

"F-fuck~" she rolls her head before standing up, your eyes followed her.

"You better not fucking tell anyone about this, or I'll kill you" she puts her arm through the sleeve, you smiled.

"You know I won't do that, besides If I decide to tell someone I'm not just skewing you but myself" she ties up her hair and heads to the door.

"Same time next week" you nod.

"Can't wait" she opens the door and walks off, you pick yourself up and start getting ready.

~

You closed the door behind you.

"Oh y/n, there you are" your bf/gf waved their hands for your attention.

"Oh, hey"

"What were you doing in there?" you looked at the room you and Shinobu had just been fucking in.

"Oh just you know, making you a surprise gift for being my one and only" they smile.

"Aww you didn't have to" you pulled them into a kiss, It was tasteless and boring.

"Oh trust me, I had to" you put your arm around them and walked down the hall.

~

Sorry I haven't posted over the weekend, I was busy. Anyway I hope you enjoy the new book so far, there's more to come.

I love you all

~