Chapter 2

NORTH POLE

300 YEARS AGO

A big block of ice is placed on the table as a chainsaw cuts a piece of ice. An arm has a tattoo that says 'NAUGHTY' in big letters. This is North, who is also known as Santa Claus.

"Still waiting for cookies!" He called out to the elves, who were eating the cookies he asked for.

North grabbed a tiny hammer and chipped away the ice, it is now formed into a toy train. He placed it on the track that were also made out of ice and watched run down the tracks with a proud smile.

Two elves came up to him, holding a plate of cookies. One of them saw the other elf eating and pointed to the plate as the other spits out broken pieces of cookies.

"Ah, finally" North grabs a cookie and eats it while leaning back "Mmm."

He then leans forward, still watching the little train go with laughter. It then goes up flying up with rockets appearing on both sides of the train. But when it flies closer to the door, a yeti slams the door open, destroying the flying ice train.

"OHH!" North exclaimed.

"AHH!" The yeti gasped.

"AHH!"

"OHH!"

"How many times have I told you to knock?!" North yelled, scolding the yeti.

The yeti then said something in gibberish.

"What? The globe?"

...

Multiple elves and some yetis gather around the globe that were covered of thousands of glowing, dotted lights.

"Shoo! With your pointy heads. Why are you always under boot?" North said to the elves as were making way for him.

North looked at the globe and saw the lights flickering and disappearing from the globe.

"What is this?" He whispered in confusion as the lights continue to go out.

"Have you checked the axis? Is rotation balanced?" He asked one of the yetis behind him but they just shrugged.

Then suddenly, a gust of strong wind blew throughout the room and black sand began covering the globe. It then started to form into a shadow of a man who howled an evil laughter before disappearing.

"Can it be?" North wondered. "Dingle, make preparations. We are going to have company."

He then activated a switch that made northern lights appear in the sky, spreading out.

...

Meanwhile, in some place else of the earth, a small fairy with hummingbird feathers flies inside a boy's room, holding a gold coin. Going under the pillow and popping out of the other side, now holding a tooth and leaving the coin under the pillow. It flies out of the room, going back to the Tooth Palace to add it to the collection.

"18 central incisors. Moscow sector 9.22 incisors, 18 premolars."

The small fairy placed the tooth in a golden box with a picture of the boy in front.