Part 2: The Run Away

Minjae is walking through the city, its night now and the people who are still outside are drunk and creepy. It's cold, she's trembling slightly and her face is pale. She decides to leave the city and go to the country sides. While she walks towards the country sides she notices someone follows her. She quickens her walking but notices she's still being followed. She peeks over her shoulder and sees its a big, grown man. He smirks as he sees her peeking at him and quickens his walking more. Minjae is a bit anxious and walks quicker, she feels the man coming closer and she hears him growling. She gets scared and runs away. She's to focused to see where she is running to.

After a long time of running she looks behind her and notices the man isn't following her anymore. She takes a deep breath, thinking she's save for now. Than she looks around to see where she is. She's confused as she sees she's in a dark scary forest. She lost so much energy, she feels her body slowly getting weaker and weaker. It's dark in the forest and she hears scary sounds and animals who are sneaking around in the forest. Suddenly, thunder is heard. Minjae looks around anxiously and hears a tree crack. *I need to run* she thinks. Her breathing quickens as she starts running away, her mind blank, only filled with fear. *Why did I do this to myself?* 

She keeps running, she haves a big lack of energy now, she slows down slightly, to see if she's  still being followed. Her hair sticks onto her head, thats covered in sweat. As she turns around, she sees red eyes, in panick she tries to run further, but soon she falls down in exhaustment, her head hitting a rock.. Slowly everything getting darker and darker, everything fades and she loses consciousness.  

[Heyy guys! :3 Im sorry that it's such a short part, I don't think it's a very good part but I'll write another soon. I've been very busy with school and stuff so...]

SPOILER  ALERT: In the next part, Minjae will meet Yoongi and it will get very hot in there 

 See ya then ;)