Epilogue 1: the rampage

It's december of 2039 and there's a blizzard on the mountain of EXP facility a facility designed to exploit xplain and plant anomalies as bodyguards.

Everyone is inside as the storm gets worse outside as the power is cut off. Alarms blare as scientists try to evacuate as guards fire at the experiments. A young scientist named Shinda niku is running with a baby known as EXP 34-C in his arms as Exp 43-B aka the vengeful spirit chases him. He uses his keycard and closes a door to slow Exp 43-B down. The baby is crying as he's scared of everything going on as the rampage continues.
Shinda radios his fellow scientists "ATTENTION ALL STAFF C HALL HAS BEEN TAKEN BY EXPERIMENTS EVACUATE THE-" the announcements cuts off as Exp 36-A The electric welder cuts the power. Shinda is holding the forgotten experiment that was left as the others were transferred.
Shinda runs with the baby that was born months earlier in Mexico but brought to japan. He runs as fast as her can but he sees A hall overrun with Anomalies so he finds the front to get Exp 34-C the guardian to safety. As he got to the front through millions of bodies he locked to gate and did an emergency protocol that locks everything hopefully making it safe.

He walks for miles through the woods as the blizzard kicks up and EXP 34-C was asleep when a sound of a predator click is heard. He looks around and sees a figure he walks closer and screams for help. The figure stayed still until it rushes at him. He tries to run away but trips dropping the baby as he gets devoured. His screams die down as the beast runs for another victim.

Time skip a few hours later
Exp 34-C cries as he is cold and alone is this how they were going to-
*CRUNCH*
A crunch could be heard from a branch. the baby is wrapped in a blanket crying hard when a old lady came to see him in the snow cold.

"Come here my dear your safe don't cry don't cry"
The baby sleeps
"Ill call you Ryokucha"