Chapter 1: The kitten & The deer

"Oh god I'm screwed" - Thoughts
A cat jumps onto a tree - Actions
{hi ryokucha} - Writing
"Hola komi-san" - Speaking

——————————————————

It starts with a news report about a terror of the blood moon, the metal angel also known as [REDACTED] fighting law enforcement as the 6 arrive
The 6 guardians are from every continent Jake the leader comes down with a mighty punch as the metal angel fights him off Vrome electrocutes it as the metal angel recovers on its feet gabby with a golden sword and chain gets it by the throat and brings it down jon builds a cage as Uma manipulates his head to try and stop it. As they surround the metal angel it flees into the blood moon as the world is waiting for the beast to go down as the heroes debut is brought upon love and appreciation.

Time skip 1 year later

In a street we see a cat
running as students in a red and white uniform are walking to a pier.

Then they all look at a billboard the reads "The metal angel most wanted"
We see a boy with an eyepatch on his right eye and deer features as he looks up at it
"Huh there still after him"
"Hi I'm Ryokucha Tamashī a normal student who is odd apparently and I'm going to E.X.P school for the gifted a new school for gifted children my gift is of deer features and I can hear mostly everything and my hooves usually cause some error in friend making but its ok"

*how did I lose my eye well thats redacted so good luck*

Then all students stop and stare a girl with purple hair and eyes and a cat tail and ears, people mumble about her and how she looks beautiful.
Then Ryokucha looks at her and seems confused as she walks past them all and looks on as do others.
"huh she seems interesting but most do on there first day"
But odd the students wonder why they are looking off the pier to an open space as they were told the school was here.

They then hear something up as some floating docks land and connect to the pier. The students families wave as the step on. Some find a seat and are amazed at this tech and the many rows the boy walks on and looks on at the ocean. The docks disconnect and float up as a monitor plays and a constructor talks "hello and welcome to the school of E.X.P the school for gifted students of japan and we are glad you have come that means you all are new to the technology here at E.X.P well for a rundown you all have a thing we call gifts also known as Genetically,Integrated,fantastically,traits
Or gift for short"

The constructor continues
"In front of you is the school for E.X.P where you will finish high school and you will be integrated to this establishment with the though of your gifts being added to this building and as you pass you will be joined by the 7 guardians in your 4 years here"

The crowd gasps four years is new as japans system is 6-3-3-4 but why change now?

"Now you might be thinking it's weird for 4 years but theres a reason as we want to make all of you prepared for the real life so now lets wait to float to school"

As they do Ryokucha looks to his left to see the girl with purple hair so he tries to make small talk.
"Hi how are you"
She stared at him then looked away.
He gets the message that maybe she doesn't want to talk and as he looks around everyone is glaring at him. "Welp I'm dead before I even get to school" then the students seethe loading dock to the school and when they land everyone shrieks that the 6 guardians are right there all except for Ryokucha and two others the girl and a boy with something in his hair.