Epilogue 2: bond & loss

5 years later

Edna takes care of the little dear who seems to be interested in art and radio, Ryokucha was named after green tea and yet his grandma edna loves him with motherly love. It's his first day of school and yet he feels embarrassed by the looks he's getting.

"Grandma edna do I have to go",said the young calf his ears twitching "yes you do my baby dear but don't worry once you get home I'll give you your ,granny Edna's famous mochi" said Edna, Ryokucha immediately ran into the building as he loves her baking but soon enough he won't get to taste it ever again.

We look across japan to the E.X.P headquarters as 6 kids played in a field, a man rushes in. "BOSS BOSS" The supervisor turns to see a receptionist "what is it" said the supervisor "I think we have a problem look between now from 2039" the supervisor looks at the tablet to see the cases in kids getting powered. They both worry as what if they try to destroy the earth so they bring it to the boss.

Cuts to a man watching a commercial

"Welcome to E.X.P a scientific laboratory who strive to bring the future closer as we got our first prototype for a floating rock soon it will be something bigger but today we have an interview with the famous Crimson tamashī."
As the audio cuts to Crimson glaring at the employees "you too are telling me there are more powerful beings" the scientists shiver "yes sir but i-if we get them all to a single location w-we can know there location". Crimson looked pissed "Do we at least know the location of 34-C that experiment is the only specimen we have the most money in" the scientists says "well we got a report for a deer child so you think its him" Crimson says "go to the location now get out of my sight".

Time skip 1 month

A regular day and Ryokucha and Edna are playing when they hear helicopters. Edna looks and sees the E.X.P and she rushes inside. She locks every door and turns to Ryokucha "ok baby how about we play a game you take your granny's famous mochi's you love and hide here's a recipe my sweet boy!" Ryokucha looks confused "granny whats that noise?" Edna hears footsteps and she says "go into the cupboards ok don't look ok my baby" she says this and puts him in the cupboard and hears men entering. The men speak "Where is he" edna plays dumb "where is who" the men gets annoyed "The E.X.P" one proclaimed edna didn't mutter a word so they shoot and hit her. Ryokucha watches his grandma fall to the ground bleeding he climbs out and looks at edna's body and cries, Ryokucha's right eye turned silver as he glared up then his antlers grew and grows metal claws, his back rips as his metal wings grow knife like. The guards fire to neutralize the threat as he shreds through the group and helicopters try to fly away as Ryokucha looks up and summons eyes on all the helicopters and his body releases inky tendrils and they destroy the helicopters and ink surrounds him. He then sees a tank and they have powers and try to attack as Ryokucha's spine grows two metal tail 1 tail shreds through them all and the 2nd syringe injects into some and they get absorbed in the ink.

After a tough battle he collapses and turns back, later wakes up on the tokyo tower as he looks looks down and realizes he needs to protect anyone

10 years later

The deer & The cat| Komi can't communicate with a spin| fanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara