Chapter 13: Ending a Feud

(My right hand is broken remember? So just imagine the russian republic and german empire connected to each other, and imagine that they're both on the second red circle

(My right hand is broken remember? So just imagine the russian republic and german empire connected to each other, and imagine that they're both on the second red circle. And I'll keep this short as I don't want my right hand's condition worsen)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Let the clarion call resoundeth, for in the annals of time, the liberation from chains doth beckon. Verily, the eradication of servitude is our noble quest-a covenant with justice and the sacred essence of each spirit."
- Emperor Basil III during the Elysian Civil War

---

Elysian Empire, Manila, October 20, 2028

In the grandeur of the Malacañang Palace in Manila, a captivating conversation unfolded between two diplomats, Karl Adler from the German Empire and Dmitry Svosky from the Russian Empire. As they marveled at the vastness of the new world revealed by satellite imagery, Adler posed a question to Svosky, "Mr. Svosky, what do you think about this new world? It's gigantic."

Svosky responded with a touch of humor, "Easy landgrab, I guess," eliciting laughter from both diplomats. Their camaraderie was tempered by surprise as Svosky admitted, "But, to be honest, I didn't expect that two other nations are also here with us."

Sharing in the sentiment, Adler chuckled, "Me either."

The room's atmosphere shifted as a figure entered, an Arab man draped in a black trench coat. The recognition dawned on Adler and Svosky, and an air of intensity enveloped the gathering.

"Finally, familiar faces," declared Muhammad Esfahani, the Persian Union's diplomat, heralding the convergence of these diverse nations in the heart of Elysia's diplomatic stage

Svosky extended a hand toward Esfahani, his smile masking the underlying history between them. "Mr. Esfahani, how long has it been since we last met? About 8 years ago?" he inquired."Hahaha, during the Indian Missile Crisis of 15th of March, 2020," Esfahani replied, accepting the handshake while maintaining a facade of geniality. He turned to Adler, extending the same courtesy. "You too, Mr. Adler."

---

About the Indian Missile Crisis -

The Indian Missile Crisis occurred in 2020 when the Axis Alliance discovered Persian missiles in India, a Persian puppet state, threatening Japan. Tensions escalated as the Axis and the Persian Union engaged in a 20-day standoff, ultimately resolved through diplomatic negotiations.

---

Esfahani pointed towards the door, "And.... Someone came in," Esfahani said as the door swung open to reveal the entrance of Penelope Alexopolou.

"Long time no see," she greeted with a bright smile aimed at her 'old friends'. Her laughter filled the room as she added, "I finally have to deal with you bastards."