Chapter 8

A/n : I'm sooo freaking sorry for being so late but I was dead like literally dead from exams and everything AND OH I ran out of names so imma use the real novel characters names 😽
I will make this chapter In Levi's pov :D

Levi's PoV:
I was trying to sleep again but nothings new , maybe because of my insomnia or maybe because I can't stop thinking about her , something is feeling weird about this girl .

After a lot of time thinking about her I just heard the alarm ringing (yall idk if there was alarm at 1775-1800 or nah T_T)
At six am , huh really time flies
I thought about it while getting up from my chair changing my clothes I heard a soft knock on the door .

"Levi ?? Are you here ?" .

"Yes maman , please wait I'm changi-"
I was cut off by my mom opening my room door.
"KUCHEL !I said wait !". I said embarrassed from myself.
"Levi my dear lovely son ,don't act like I didn't carry you for 9 months and take care of you until you are now an idiot kid " my mom said while she was laughing kindly about me.

"But mum , you know it wasn't your choice so why you kept me ?".

"Haaaaah Levi my baby , maybe it was your father mistake that he hooked up with me or blah blah whatever that bitch do , but you are the best mistake that came to my life I can't imagine my life without you " mum said while tearing up .

(Dw y'all he wore his cloth so y'all don't think he is still naked lol ).

"Oh nah kuchel don't cry ,come here " my mum went to me crying in my chest and hugging me so hard .

"I love you levi but uhh".

"What ??"

"You know I have told you about this too many times and you have the same answer but please you should find a girl ,like a wife
I want see my grandchildrens before I die "

"Tch nahhh you won't die , mum "I said while getting out from the room to have breakfast.

"HUHHHH WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU BOY " my mum said running the stairs after me .

"Mum please be quiet I don't want that bastard to hear about it "

"Levi where is you manners he is you father after all "

"My father after all??? Are you serious,kuchel that bastard deserves death!".

"Uh ok change the subject ,
who is she hah??????? Please tell me is she from the mantte family??? Or maybe she's from defarge ones OR MAYB-"

"Mum please don't sit with hange again you are literally the second version of her ".

"How can I not sit with her Levi she is my daughter tho"

"Not a real one remember ".

"Nah she is really one of us ,after her parents left her in the streets and we took her I just feel like she is my unbiological daughter. But I just love her , her personality, energy and even her hopes
I love how she doesn't change her last name into ackerman just to try to find her family ".

"Yeah mum " I tried to keep hearing her talking about hange or anything just not to bring y/n title again , but it's kuchel what's new.

"So you didn't tell me who is sh-"
"DID I HEAR A SHE???"hange said while running to us to hear what is happening.

"Hange be quiet we don't want mr ackerman to hear about it ".
"Ahhhh I got you my lady " hange said giving my mum a wink
I just felt disgusted so I went to go to my chair .
After literally 5 minutes my head exploded,
Hange and mum didn't stop guessing about this girl ."LIKE JUST SAY AHH "

"Yes please my son just say it "they crying out like babies just to know who is she .

"She is... y/n l/n"

Hange stayed silent for a moment .
Mum asked what is the L/n family maybe she is from England .

"No mum she is France and she is not one of our classes she is from the peasants " I said while seeing hange jumping so high and happy and telling kuchel that " I told you ".

"Huh what did you tell her hange ??"

"None of concern shortie it's our gossip session " she said laughing either mum but then there faces turned as white as snow ,
I just titled my head to see the worst nightmare I have ever experienced it before

"Hm , y/n l/n you said you love her right ?"

My fucking father heard us talking .

༺☆༻

Xoxo yall
Irene.

Xoxo yall Irene