Chapter 9

Levi pov :

"Hm , y/n l/n  you said you love her right ?"

My fucking father heard us .

"So tell me Levi what's about her again ?"

"Tch , you heard me wrong I meant that she likes me like any fan girl pfff" .
Hange Brust into laughing about my confidence.
"Is there anything wrong with you hange ?"

"No sir I just wanted to laugh , is there anything wrong with you?"

"Mhm well yes you are such a burden in our life , you know what ! I'm the one who took your parents and ordered them to leave you  here take this paper its there location,go to them " . I saw hange smile started to fade away.

"What the fuck are you saying with our life ?!!! It's only yours because your life is so damn boring just killing people and thinking that it's fun ! You literally don't love hanges spreading love because your mom hasn't spread you this love !" I said while I saw hange getting out from the château crying and my mom trying to go after her .

"How dare you to say that to me you f-"

"Because it's the truth!! That's enough , YOU LITERALLY HAVE DESTROYED THE WHOLE COUNTRY " I saw my mom returning back to my father screaming on his face while she was tearing .

"Mother please go back let me only talk to him , go see where is hange ".

"Hah do you know why I haven't killed you yet kuchel ?! I'm just carrying your name you idiot and I have never loved you !"

I saw my mom stopped from walking I tried to go and calm her before this bitch does anything to her .

"Mother calm down you don't deserve him , you deserve some one better who loves you " I said trying to warm her heart a bit but suddenly I saw her standing up trying to adjusts  her breathe

"And I have never loved you either
And I just married you not for love !  Just to make my kid raised with a dad but you know what it was better for me to raise him alone rather than raising him with a bitch who only care for himself!!"
I saw my mom running to her room and bagging the door after her and my father  going after her ,

Well it's the time to  be Veronica open the door right ?
I thought while getting out of the château to find hange .

༺☆༻

Y/n PoV :

I was walking to the farm while humming a melody that my mom used to sing to me.

While I was walking I felt someone's hand on my shoulder , "dang why people always scares me like that " I thought about it while turning to see that person
To see hange crying so hard .

"Omg what is wrong hange , here come on " you invited her to your chest  hugging her so tight , she felt like she need it tho .

"Hey hey let me get you a chocolate cake and we can talk about it okay ? " I saw her nodding her head and I kept massaging her back to calm her .

I got the cake for us I told her to come to my place at the roof so we can be alone .

"So here is your cakes I bought you two cuz you need sugar to better not to faint , wanna talk about it ?".

After the whole conversation about she was telling to me what happened I was stunned to speak , just hugging her to calm down again cuz she was panicking.

"And he gave this paper he said it was the address of my paren-"

I choked the food while looking amazed at her , "YOU KNOW WHAT ? Maybe your parents wants you so what about us go tomorrow together to find them " I said to her trying to make her happy like her always .

"Okay that's a perfect idea from a perfect girl " she said smiling again .
"That's the hange i know "
The two of us started laughing then we stayed silent with hange laying on my lap.

"Hey y/n , who are these people
Don't mind me being curious heh " she said why grabbing a small old cut photo .

"Oh that's my mom , I wonder where is the second half , but she gave it to me on her death bed ."

"WOAH  your mom was so hot ! That from where you got your beaut-"
Hange was cut off by someone talking behind us .
"AHHHHHH " me and hange screamed at the same time to see Levi and armin looking at us .

"Hange !! Where were you ?! We literally got tired of finding you !! " he said screaming at hange's face while hugging her "hey I'm sorry about what happened " he said in her ears .

"Well thanks to y/n she was the one who made me lighten up " she said looking at me smiling .

"Hey y/n , how are you doing ?" He said to me with his deep voice , damn this voice is so hot .
"fine ,how about you ?".
"Alive " we kept looking at each others eyes, I don't know what feeling it was or what I was feeling towards him , but it was a good one .

"Enough love birds , that's disgusting ".

"HANGE! " me and Levi said at the same time while he kicked hange .

We laughed so well together...

༺☆༻

A/n : SOOO IM BACK FROM MY FINALS FINALLY YAYAYAYYA  hope y'all enjoyed the chapter my ladies
Love y'all xoxo
Irene.