Chapter 5

The next day

The whole team was up by 5 am ready for a workout. It was then that Jane realised that they had a personal gym, a fighting ring that was actually an adequately huge room with a large window that ran with the whole length of the front wall. It had a special tinted glass which could switch it's opaque side from inside to outside. (couldn't explain that better but I hope you will understand when it's used)

After a warm-up everyone was ready.

"Umm....any special instructions GD?" Zeo asked.
"I've to check your potential for myself to help you improve. " GD stated with determination in her eyes.

The room went dead silent. Only sound that could be heard was the ticking of the wall clock. She studied their expressions. They were absolutely terrified. She let off a sigh in desperation and said, "Don't worry. I'll be using ankle and wrist weights to restrain myself and try my best to hold back. " The team still didn't budge.

She mentally facepalmed. 'Now I know why master advised not to be so outrageous. They don't trust me even a tad bit.'

"I'll not be using any weapons...." She tried to persuade them. "I'll go first." Samy declared. The team looked at him with wide eyes but seeing his confidence, they settled with whispering encouragements and wishing him luck. With that GD put on weights and dropped her emergency 'support items'. Meanwhile Samy equipped himself with suitable weapons.

They both entered the fighting ring, ready for a spar. Samy kneeled down before GD in her honour before the match started. Just at the moment he stood up, he was thrown off the ground with a round house kick.

He barely rised from the hard mahogany floor when he was met with a punch to his face. His vision became spotted. She was about to hit him again with the same deadly force but this time he blocked. He managed to get up and set some distance between them.

As already stated Samy is a long range fighter. He took out his weapon which  was a titanium kusarigama.

He latched towards GD

He latched towards GD. He swung the
Left hand Kusari at her. She ducked down to dodge the blade and caught the chain. He could see the smirk in her amber eyes. She pulled the chain hard dragging Samy towards her in the process. She binded him in his own weapon and kicked him in the center of his back. The force was enough to knock him out.
"next"..........

Rest three fight were similar. No matter what their speciality was or what techniques they used; none of them stood against her for more than 10 minutes. thereis a reason why she has the platinum rank.

Here they are, in the hall. Helping themselves with the ice packs and hot/cold patches. Jane snorted thinking what she would do to them in an official match where they will not be allowed to leave the ring without completing the time limit.

She grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and sat on the high stool in the middle of the hall. Taking two big gulps, she passed it to Maya. Then she cleared her throat and said "Time for feedbacks". It was as clear who needed feedbacks. Jane didn't even break a sweat and the rest of them were wreaking mess and every part of their body like hurting.

To her dismay the team was even worse than she thought. She told them about their basic flaws and fields that needed improvement. Later she dismissed the team.

Jane took a quick shower and put on the first outfit she came across. While tying her laces she asked her AI about meetings scheduled for the day. There was a monthly meeting with the heads and then she had to meet with the auction organizers as she was setting JBA Enterprises on sale.

She was now unable to handle the business alongside the shinobi stuff. She also had to get the team registered before sunset. She let out a huff. It would be a tiring day.

Grabbing her car keys she left without any notice to the team. Her car had been delivered to her thankfully without any scratches. She turned on the ignition and began her quick trip to her office building. She also grabbed some lunch from a drive through on the way.

                  ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪

The monthly meeting was as always boring. The executives were still pissed at GD for killing a man accused for harassing a girl and she was too busy to explain how he got on her nerves and how it was necessary to show him his place.

She just snorted at their empty threats. She knew the commander of shinobi forces is on her side and the executives were not the ones with power to suspend her. Time went painfully slow and then, finally it was over with a few old hags cussing GD for her tipical 'IDC' attitude.

Having dealt with the auction affair in the monthly meeting hours, she was quick to leave for the Team Management HQ. She texted the team to reach there on the way.

She parked her car and stormed inside. Flashes (members of Flash Leams) were already there not wanting to get on her worse side. She was the only one who hadn't signed the form yet.

Just as the team was registered for the annual battle royal tournament they received a challenge from a team called Frost Giants. Everyone knew about GD joining this team and Frosties happened to be the first ones to challenge them. They wanted to have a match in 5 days!

GD groaned as her phone buzzed with a notification; a message from commander giving her a new mission.

Jane left for the shinobi pagoda without notifying the team. Master Jay was waiting for her at the entrance. There was someone new standing with him.

Done.......