Chapter 14: Nursery rhyme

Thousands of people suspected that they all regretted it after they died.
Author: Qi Miao is a bad cat
[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]
Chapter 14

  The surrounding lights gradually went out, and Su Mingran was the only one left in the office.
  When the cleaning lady saw how pitiful he was before she left, she wanted to help but remembered what the leader said and sighed deeply.

  She needs this job very much, but if she helps Su Mingran and her boss finds out, she will be fired.

  The aunt placed some medicine to treat wounds beside him and left Su Mingran to leave work.

  This huge company was completely empty.

  Su Mingran was in a deep coma. He had a headache and wanted to stay asleep and not wake up.

  In his dream, he was back in the small dark room without any light, and the man who abducted him was yelling and cursing outside.

  Men like to shout and be noisy when they are drunk. When they drink to a certain level, they will grab their children or Miss Xiaoling and beat them.

  The other children in the room were awakened by the man's noise. They hugged themselves one by one, buried their heads in their knees, and shivered, waiting for the man to randomly choose someone to vent his anger on.

  Xiao Mingran was very scared and huddled up. He was afraid that he would be picked, and he was also afraid that a man would pick Sister Xiaoling.
  For other children, men only beat and scold them, but for Sister Xiaoling, it was more than that.

  The man would tear off Sister Xiaoling's clothes and push her to the ground.
  Sister Xiaoling would sob at first and ask the man to be gentle, but then she seemed to give up the struggle and let the man make his own mistakes.

  The man wandered outside the house, and finally walked to the room where Sister Xiaoling was, and pulled Sister Xiaoling into the yard.

  Sister Xiaoling struggled, screamed and cried, pleading with the man. Gradually, she could only hear the man's breathing.

  Xiao Mingran clenched his fists tightly, tears rolling down his eyes. He hated himself when he couldn't do anything. He didn't even dare to speak for Sister Xiaoling, because once he spoke, the man would become more violent and Sister Xiaoling would suffer even more. many.
  He covered his ears, hating his own powerlessness.

  It was the first time for Xuanxuan to experience this. He was not very old, so he only knew that men were doing bad things and listened silently.
  But when he saw Xiao Mingran crying, he was a little panicked.

  "Don't cry."

  Xiao Mingran was so frightened that he covered his mouth and said very quietly: "Don't make a sound."

  Xuanxuan awkwardly wiped Xiao Mingran's tears and said very quietly: "Don't cry, I will help you cover your ears. ." He thought it was because the yelling and cursing outside was too harsh, which made Xiao Mingran very scared.

  The sounds outside the yard gradually stopped, and Xuanxuan put down the hand covering Xiao Mingran's ears. "Can you talk now?" he asked Xiao Mingran seriously.

  Xuanxuan was very different from other children abducted by men. He was a little taller and remained silent even when he was beaten by men, which made the men beat him even more violently.

  Xiao Mingran always advises Xuanxuan to try to be afraid of men. Men like to show weakness to him, and when they are beaten, men will not be so harsh.