Chapter 34: Su Mo, you traitor!

◎ Su Mo, you rebel! ◎

Su Mingran didn't know how many times he went to the hospital to check his body, but he still resisted going to the hospital, holding Yang Lingxuan and not letting go.

After the body gradually recovered, Su Mingran did not need to use a wheelchair, he liked to be like a child, sticking to Yang Lingxuan, and he was only dependent on Yang Lingxuan in a closed state to the outside world.

Their attending doctor had been observing their actions, watching Yang Lingxuan patiently explain to Su Mingran why he wanted to go for a physical examination, Su Mingran seemed to refuse to listen, firmly grasping Yang Lingxiao's hand, Yang Lingxuan still persuaded him softly.

"If you don't check it, play with Xiao Huang in the future, you won't be able to outrun it."

After Su Mingran recovered his strength, he liked to play with Xiao Huang very much, he didn't move much and just watched Xiao Huang running around him, and then looked at Yang Lingxuan childishly.

It looks like saying, look at Xiao Huang likes me more!

"Let's go check and go back and play with Xiao Huang soon."

Su Mingran shook off Yang Lingxuan's hand, and was a little afraid of the unfamiliar environment, so he had to sulk alone next to Yang Lingxuan.

"Okay, go get checked, I'll be with you all the time."

This is how to coax Su Mingran.

Yang Lingxuan took Su Mingran to go for an examination, but still refused to let Yang Lingxuan leave, but fortunately, the doctor got used to it and allowed Yang Lingxuan to accompany him.

In some projects, Su Mingran couldn't hold Su Mingran's hand all the time, and Su Mingran could only look at Yang Lingxuan with a blank eye.

The doctor took advantage of this gap to talk to Yang Lingxuan, "How is his health recently?" ”

Yang Lingxuan replied very seriously, "It's a bit difficult to speak, only a few words, occasionally when you encounter something you don't like to eat when you eat, you will put it aside, and I will hide it after I see him and say it." ”

"You need someone to accompany you to sleep, and if you don't have to be emotional, sleep is okay."

"Sometimes I always wander and stare at a place for a long time, except that I am a little afraid of other people, and I am also afraid of the unfamiliar environment."

Yang Lingxuan had to be more careful, and he even wanted to tell the doctor everything he found every day.

The doctor stopped him in time.

"Probably understand his current situation."

Yang Lingxuan asked, "How long will it take for him to be in this situation?" How long do I need to take the medicine? It's a three-point poison of medicine, can it be alleviated a little, he always can't swallow it and retchs when he takes medicine, is there a way to make him swallow it smoothly? Why can he only say a few words, and will it have an impact on the future? When can he have surgery on his hand? ”

After a series of questions, the doctor no longer knew which one to reply.

"In my opinion, with a 'parent' like you, it is only a matter of time before he recovers." The doctor replied to him.