ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Isaac stared at his phone with a bitter look, his screen showcased Brook's private Instagram account. She had just posted.

Brookm.priv

Liked by AlexWalter and 56 others

Brookm.priv Pizza at Monty's & arcade night with @AlexWalter 🍕🎮💓

view all 7 comments

Graceee
invite me next timeee 🙄
Skylerrr
   someone's lonely
Graceee
   oh shut up

AlexWalter
we should do this more often
Brookm.priv
   I agree
AlexWalter
   can we take pics of our matching pjs 🙏
Brookm.priv
   YES PLS 💃

Isaac scoffed at the comments. Matching pjs? Isaac was the one that matched clothes with Brooklyn. They were the only duo in the Walter house that cared about fashion.

Lee looked over Isaac's shoulder, letting out a snicker. “I told you to make your move already.” The older Garcia brother tilted his head back in annoyance. “And I told you, I don't like her.” Isaac shot back.

“We both know you do, okay? It's sad at this point. Depressing, even. Just admit it before Alex does. We all knew how much Alex loved Brook before she left. Maybe those feelings came back.” Lee told him, sitting on his bed.

“I don't like her.” He enunciated. “I'm just bothered by the fact she's doing stuff with him that she is suppose to be doing with me. I was fine when they had their own thing but the arcade? Matching clothes? That was our thing.” Isaac's face was written with disappointment, more affected by Brooklyn than he'd care to admit.

“You're just driving yourself insane, dude. Driving me insane too. You guys have chemistry and won't admit your feelings for each other. It's so obvious you guys have tension. Everybody except you two can see it. One of you just has to make the first move and it should be you.” Lee rolled his eyes.

After a long pause, Isaac spoke. “You think she has feelings for me?”

“Is that all you comprehended out of that whole speech?” The younger sibling contorted his face, making an exasperated expression. Ding. Lee's phone erupted.

AlexWalter just posted!

AlexWalter