𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 & 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲..."

He was a man who used the power of his words.

She was a woman who was brave with her actions.

How many years has it been?

From June 26th, 1997 to December 20th, 2023. That would be 26 years, ever since the first book was released and 22 ever since the first movie of 2001.

Regulation Check:

First and foremost, welcome!

This story was influenced by @bravemoongirl and their own Tom Riddle story, highly suggest you read it if you haven't, but it will not connect to this story.

In this story, I expect proper behavior from my darling readers.

Any form of slander or hate toward Y/N will not be tolerated

Any comment disobeying will be deleted, and any lesson not learned will be blocked

I graciously accept any formal critique of this book

Please be considerate and understanding of my form in writing, I will be trying to follow a British-english writing style to keep up the concept of realism.

Pointing out my misspellings or miswording would be greatly appreciated

Y/N will have to be British and a female in this story so, congratulations bruv, you drink tea now.

And, I think that should be all. My lovelies, enjoy your stay here at Hogwarts, Scotland~

Don't be too hard on Dear Riddle while you're there, yes?