𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈: 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 & 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

The Morning arises, and you wake up to the sound of talking, as well as the feeling of someone poking your face. You slowly open your eyes, blinking a couple of times to get rid of the blurriness. You soon find yourself faced with two girls, both red-haired with warm smiles on them.

"Oh wonderful you're awake! I'm Lily Evans by the way."

Lily was a beautiful girl with thick, red hair that fell to her shoulders, and almond-shaped, bright green eyes.

"And my name is Molly Prewett!"

Molly was also fairly pretty and had red hair, but she was more plump and rather short, yet she held kindness in her face, and you quite liked it.

You darted your eyes between them and smiled, "Pleased to meet you two, I'm Y/N L/N." Lily suddenly pulled your arm, "Come on, you should get dressed and we'll all get breakfast together," Lily and Molly were already dressed, so you hurried on and got your uniform in your wardrobe. "Oh, here's your schedule, can't forget that," Molly said, you thanked her as you retrieved it.

 "Oh, here's your schedule, can't forget that," Molly said, you thanked her as you retrieved it

(I'm still hesitant if I want Y/N and Tom to be 5th or 6th year, might edit in the future.)

"Oh, Transfiguration! I have that first too, let's go together," said Lily as the three of us walked down from the Common Room to The Great Hall, which, according to Molly, was the main gathering area in the school, which was located far off the Entrance Hall. It was a large hall where students and teachers dined and congregated. Three meals a day were hosted in this hall. Oh, and there are assigned house tables for everyone.

Lily hopped in her step, "I can't wait to show you around after breakfast! Classes don't start until 9 and it is currently 7 in the morning. And when I looked at our timetables most of our schedules seemed to be a lot similar, it kind of sucks that they split the houses somewhat evenly in classes, but I guess it's fair?"

"You are such a chatterbox, Lily," Molly sighed, Lily lightly slapped her shoulder at the offense, and you chuckled in response before arriving in the Great Hall, taking a look around at all the students at their house tables, most of them running around, teasing each other, the floating candles, the happy smiles and shouts of exclamation. It was. . . refreshing to you. You couldn't have asked for more.

You happily ate your breakfast and chatted with your newfound friends a bit more, before Lily grabbed yours' and Molly's hands and ran off to the courtyard, all three laughing as you went.

Lily then grabbed her wand and apparated a picnic blanket and laid it out on the grass, which you all sat on moments after it was laid out. After a few seconds of silence you spoke, "Wait, I thought you guys were gonna show me around?" Lily made an "o" shape with her mouth and lowly laughed, "Ohhh, so that's what I was missing. Maybe some other time, I realized I wanted to know you better." You smiled at the sentence, "I would like that as well," and talked you did. Your likes and dislikes, love and hate, and they, the same. 

"Wow. Homeschooled? For 15 years??"

" And barely interacting with anyone your age too, your parents love you a little too much-"

Lily and Molly couldn't believe it, you almost had no human interaction other than your parents and their friends, throw your grandparents in the mix too.

You proudly are a pure-blooded witch, courtesy of your grandfather making your Father get into an arranged marriage with your Mother at the young age of 15, they weren't married until they were 23 though, Mother said they wanted to take it slow, and get to know each other more.

You were convinced, but they had conceived you when your Mother was 20, which was way before their marriage, so "take it slow" was neutral on you, but you were glad your Father's side accepted your Mother's "Hufflepuff" lineage, and your grandfather was a nice and caring old man, who was keen on making you calling him "Pop-pop," just as your Father wants you to call him "Papa." Apparently, you called them those when you were little, but you're 16 now, why would you do that?? (I mean, you still do. From time to time of course)

And Lily was a muggle, who was fortunately gifted with magical prowess. She had a sister, Petunia, who was not. She told you her sister seemed upset about the whole ordeal because she also wanted to have magic, and even begged the Headmaster to let her in.

You feel a little bad for her, she must've felt left out, if both their parents only paid attention to Lily's needs because she was a witch. But, communication is key, she didn't need to be so rude to Lily, a nice open-feeling talk would have probably sorted their relationship. You wouldn't know anyway, you're an only child, conveniently. Hopefully, it'll stay that way, you, as selfish as it seems, like the attention your parents and grandparents give you.

And Molly, she's a kind sweetheart, who could also have tough love. She would be a great mother. She had two older brothers, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, who were both members of the Order of the Phoenix, impressive the Prewett family is.

Sometime later, talking to each other, you notice a flock of girls quietly gushing over someone a few feet away from them, so you try looking in the direction they were looking, but there were a lot of people walking around and the other girls were obstructing your view. You saw someone sitting at one of the stone tables, only a head of hair though, you could have strained your neck to take a look-see, but that was too much work, you needn't mind it and went back to listening to Molly and Lily before it was finally time for classes, you and Lily said your goodbyes to Molly, then headed off for Transfiguration, you were excited.

Author's Records: Goodness be darned, wonder who was that "head of hair" that those girls seemed to fawn over. It will take a little while to meet that someone, unfortunately, we're gonna try to slow-burn this bit.