Transported

I slowly blinked my eyes open and immediately jumped up. This was not my cell! That could either be a great sign or a horrible sign. I could be free or I was just undergoing more testing. I hoped for the first. I looked around the room noticing that my three guardian researchers were here plus a random D-Class.

The only thing in the room was a chest with a sign above it saying to read the box in the chest to be released and everyone has to either hear or read it themselves. I sighed and waited for the others to wake up. The D-Class groaned and sat up the researchers doing so right after. They looked around and noticed me.

The D-Class scooted into the nearest corner to get away from me which I could understand. They did not know if I was dangerous. The researchers took a quick look around.

"SCP 0192 can you please take a look at that book." One of the researchers asked.

They are using me as a guinea pig instead of the D-Class. What are they thinking? I creaped up on the chest and used one of my shadow tentacles to open the chest as to not get closer to it. I took out the book and brought it close to me as fast as I could than quickly looked around.

I wanted to make sure the chest was not booby trapped or something like that. I opened the book and started to read it out loud.

"Hello and welcome to the Multiversal Minecraft Server! This is a different Multiverse than the one any of the people I brought here and you will meet people from many different Multiverses. In this world you can gain wood by punching trees down to build tools. Also the water from any source is safe to drink. Build a bed to make a save point and be able to respawn back there. You have an inventory and you just think about it to open it. Also you have a bar you can directly pull stuff from that will always be floating in front of you to get things quickly. Also once you build a crafting table which is made from wood planks made from wood it will give you a building manual. I have already gotten a few people out there so watch for others. I have just one warning for you, stay safe at night. Don't worry your Multiverse has been frozen in time and you cannot age here. Now get out there and have fun!"

I then felt a weird feeling envelope me and I was transported to what seemed to be a flower field with a forest nearby. I immediately grabbed onto the D-Class's hand and ran away from the researchers. The D-Class seemed to be in shock at my action but let me lead him into the forest also wanting to escape. I knew that I could escape now that I was out of a confined cell.

I had many powers: dark manipulation, blood manipulation, and teleportation. My teleportation has limits; I can only teleport to places I can see. It also takes a lot of concentration especially when teleporting with someone else. There was yelling behind us and I quickly used the teleportation to teleport onto a cliff that was nearby.

They did not have their guns so they were powerless to get them now but better safe than sorry. I ran until we hit a beautiful sight. There was a giant waterfall going into a lake in the dip in the mountain. It fell into the pool at the bottom of the dip. There was a lot of flat space down there and it seemed hard to reach if you could not fly or teleport.

It was perfect. I quickly teleported down with the D-Class and set them down. They seemed to have fainted. I got up and started to punch a tree as the book at the beginning said. The tree seemed to break and a piece of wood fell at my foot. I stared in amazement as the tree was now floating.

"Well that's something you don't see every day." I said to myself.

I chuckled a bit then picked up the wood. I then switched to a blank box on my... What do you even call this bar in front of me? The wood disappeared into many blue pixels but was still shown in the bar. I kept doing that until the whole tree trunk was gone. The leaves started to disappear!? This is so weird.

I watched as the leaves disappeared and an apple dropped to the ground. I immediately picked it up happy to have a little food. I waited some more to see if anything else happened and sure enough a few more apples fell and a few tree saplings which I immediately planted back into the ground.

I did this a few more times until the area we were in was tree free. On the way I also found a few sheep which I killed to see what would happen. I have killed some researchers and guards before so I was quite used to the blood. It was quite easy to kill the sheep with my claws and once it dropped dead it disappeared and gave me meat and some wool.

I quickly made a crafting table with the instructions from the book and placed it down. It was funny how nothing had weight here. I quickly looked through the book and made two beds and three doors. I made a quick box with the wood I had left which I made into planks to make sure I had enough and I built a nice roof on top of it. I then noticed it was getting dark.

I carried the D-Class inside and quickly got him comfortable in his bed. I also got into my bed and quickly fell asleep.