RANKING ALL ONE PACT SONGS

Welcome to my second song ranking, here I will rank all of One Pact's songs. And since they have just debuted and only have their debut mini-album "Moment" there are only 7 songs. I hope you'll give their songs a listen, as they were all co-produced and written by TAG (a member) except for one song.

 I hope you'll give their songs a listen, as they were all co-produced and written by TAG (a member) except for one song

1. Must Be Nice
I just love this song and it definitely deserves the title track position. You have to look at the lyrics first and this song just sounds beautiful. If you also consider that there are actually two rappers singing. Just an info, if you haven't seen the music video yet, it's beautifully done, even if it's not from a big entertainment.

2. RUSH IN 2 U
I love this song and the chorus is so beautiful, I mean how can you not like "Rush in 2 your heart", just like the lyrics. This is an beautiful bside who you definitely should know. For your info, they have a special video where they filmed this to this song themselves, you definitely have to watch the video.

3. Loading
I love the beginning of this song and the lyrics are really beautiful too. I can only recommend it if you like slower songs that are still good for dancing.

4. Hot Stuff
Here I love the rap part as well as the beginning. Also, the dance to it is very nice and I love the chorus, which I don't know brings across a funky style (?).

5. G.O.A.T
Since the song starts off pretty slow, the first thing you think about is not letting the chorus come on really hard. The thing that bothers me about it is that the song isn't really long. And another minus point is that it wasn't written by a member. Even if that's not really a bad thing.

6. illusion
This is the only song on this mini-album that I can't really get to grips with. I don't know what I don't like about it, probably the chorus, but somehow I don't really like listening to it.

What would you for the next chapter? ->