We don't let anybody hurt you

Avril: POV

Aiden introduced me to her family. I liked Emily, Katherine and Olivia very much. They welcomed me with open arms.

"We burn in the sunlight and we drink human blood. "Cross or garlic?" I asked. "We can't stand it." he said. "I've been abused by my dad through my whole life. I was close to die when Aiden found me." I said. "You're safe here, we don't let anybody hurt you." replied Adam. "Thank you." I said.

"Hello Avril, my name is Timothee and I'm your cousin." he replied. "It's very nice to meet you." I said. "We'll help you adjusting your new life as a vampire." he replied. "Thank you." I said.

Suddenly Katherine had a vision. "What did you see?" asked Tim. "Avril is in danger." she said. "What?" asked Michael. "She's a immortal child." said Kat.

"I'm not a child, I'm 13

"I'm not a child, I'm 13." I replied. "It doesn't matter, a 13 year old is still a child." she said. "I couldn't let her die." replied Aiden panicked. "It's not your fault." said Adam. "I'm so sorry dad." she replied. "We protect our family until the day we die." he said.

***

Cooper's: POV

"You did the right thing, you saved her life." I said. "I know." replied Aiden. "Avril is safe with us." I said. "I won't let anything harm her." he replied,

I feel for Avril. She see Aiden and Cooper as her parents

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert