The cure

Adam's: POV

"I know a man who lives in New Orleans, that may be helpful." said Vlad. "No time to loose." I replied and started the car. "I hope he can help us." replied Michael when we went into a house. "Welcome back my old friend." said a man with British accent.

" said a man with British accent

"We need your help. My niece has been turned into a vampire and my family is in danger. Only your blood can turn her back to human." I replied. "You know, I don't do everything for free." said Klaus strictly.

"What do you want us to do?" I asked. "I have unfinished business with a man, take me to him and I will get you the cure." said Klaus.

"Please Klaus, we really need the cure." replied Michael. "Only it can save my family from being killed." I said. "Very well." replied Klaus. He gave us a small bottle with blood. "Here you go." he said. "Thank you so much, you've been so helpful." I replied.

***

We drove back to the safe house and walked in. I went into the room and gave Esme the cure. She drank the blood and turned back to human. "I can't believe I was a vampire, I'll never drink blood again." she said disgusted. Emily picked her up and she giggled. "Now we have to save our parents." she replied.

Esme is human again

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert