Chapter 7- This can't be real life

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter

Jasmine POV

After trying for the fifth time I was finally able to walk to the bathroom . I turned on the hot water and with shaky legs sat on the stool in my shower. I let the water run over my body and face.

At the sudden thought of him my face got hot. I can't believe that really happened last night .

I don't know how I'm going to face him . How am I going to face my friends . They will probably tease me and never let me live it down .

At this point it didn't matter much to me . I knew this would happen sooner than later .

After washing my body and hair. I quickly dried off my body and wrapped the towel around myself. I walked over to the mirror before wiping my hand over it . I looked at my pale complexion before my eyes went wide .

" 4..5..8..10 " I say in disbelief.

Ten hickeys on my neck and chest.

I don't think I have enough makeup to cover all of this .

My shocked quickly turned into anger . I'll kill him . Why must he make my life harder ?

I let out groan before walking into my room .

I wanted to wear baggy clothes but I guess today is a turtleneck day .

I grabbed some thick black leggings and my thin cream turtleneck . I put on my lotion my body before putting on my clothes .

Should I wear some makeup today? After thinking for a while I decided to wear a little makeup and wear my hair down just in case .

Once I was done I checked myself in the mirror . Thankfully I couldn't see any hickeys so I was satisfied.

Ring ring ring ..

The sudden sound of my phone made me jump .

I quickly picked my phone and pressed the answer button.

" Hey Em wassup " I say grabbing my bag off my bed before heading out my room .

" Hey babes I'm about to pull up " she replies .

" I'll be right out babes " I say before hanging up the phone .

I jogged down the stairs before warming up my breakfast . Thankfully it was not too much so I could eat it quickly .

Beep beep beep

I pulled out the plate of food before digging in .

Mmmm my mom makes the best pancakes . I took a mouth full of juice before ..

Burst

The sound of the front door burst open made me pause my movement .

I watched as Emma's running figure of her holding her ran past the kitchen.

" Shit shit shit shit " she chanted before slamming the bathroom door behind her .

I subconsciously spit out my juice in a fit of laughter .

Just what the hell... matter a fact I just don't want to know .

I quickly cleaned up my mess before sitting back down. The sound of the door opening f

" Oh dear god I feel so much better " she exclaims walking around the corner .

" I bet you do " I mumble finishing my last bite of food .

" Hey I heard that ! There's nothing with pooping !" She says sitting down at the kitchen island .

" It is when you're trying to blow up the place " I retort putting my plate in the sink .