𝟎𝟏: 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋

ੈ✩‧₊˚_

╰┈➤  Just a reminder before i start, i would like to let everyone know that night has come, the plot, lore and characters do not belong to me. Everything belongs to the creator and writer. Only Ha-neul's personality was made by me, her face claim, and name do not belong to me.

╰┈➤  Also, please know that there will be Blood, Gore, literate descriptions of murder and suicide. There will also be mentions of sexual harassment so if your not comfortable with that, i suggest you either skip those parts or leave. Enjoy! *ೃ༄

______________________________

*ೃ  HAN-EUL'S EYES fluttered open followed by a bead of sweat rolling down her cheek. Haneul woke up with a start, still drenched in sweat and gasping for air. Her heart was racing, and she felt like she had just ran a marathon. She looked around, trying to gather her bearings. She was on a bus, heading into the youth centre with her classmates, She had been taking a nap, but the silhouette of a girl in her dream had scared her, and she had woken up with a start. She wiped the sweat from her forehead, trying to shake off the lingering traces of the nightmare. Maybe it was her shadow, or her long hair that reminded her of somebody but she still couldn't quite remember who or why.

Shaking her head, she turned her head and glanced at jun-hee who was resting peacefully with his head leaning on the window. Her confused, and petrified eyes softened into a relaxed and longing gaze as she stared at the boys   beautiful features. He was like gods very own artwork, every bit of him was a blessing. He's pale, almost pale white. His unfathomable dark brown eyes were deep yet soft, its colour was like cold chocolate milk. He had a gorgeous, soft jawline and warm peach tinted lips with a cupids bow above it. It complimented his pretty nose oh so perfectly, every single thing about him.. she adored.

One of the most wonderful traits in a human being is kindness. It is the ability to treat others with compassion, care, and consideration. A kind person is someone who considers the feelings and needs of others before their own. They are patient, understanding, and empathetic. They are always willing to give a helping hand or a sympathetic ear. They are truly a treasure to have in your life.

Thats how she described him ever since that day.

.

.

I had always been fascinated by the stars. I would spend hours staring up at the night sky, marveling at the infinite universe that lay beyond. Despite the endless beauty of the cosmos, not everyone shared my fascination. I remember being bullied for my love of astronomy. They called me "Space Girl" and made fun of me for being so interested in such a "nerdy" subject. I tried to ignore the bullies, but it was hard when they were everywhere. It felt like my love for the stars was a burden, something I had to keep hidden from the world. I knew I couldn't let the bullies win. I refused to let them dim my passion for astronomy. I continued to study the stars, read books, and attend astronomy conferences. It wasn't always easy, but I knew that one day, my hard work would pay off. I could feel it in my bones. I knew that one day, I would achieve my dream of becoming an astronaut. And even if I never ended up on a spacecraft, I knew that my love for the stars would always be something special, something I could hold onto no matter what the world threw at me.