𝟎𝟐: 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑

'I wont let my pain turn my heart into something ugly

'I wont let my pain turn my heart into something ugly. I will show you that surviving can be beautiful.'
.....

ੈ✩‧₊˚_.

__________________________________

  WITH A GASP, haneul's body jolted up from her slumber, the events from before being the first thing that came into her head. "Haneul! Are you okay?" Jun-hee asked upon realising she had woken up, the only thing in his mind was worry and concern as he held her freezing, pale hand with his own warm ones. Haneul turned her head to him and looked at him with shock, trying to process what had happened. "How.. am i alive?"

Jun-hee sighed at his companions choice of words but explained that he had dived into the pool and dragged her back to the surface. "You were unconscious when i brought you here.. are you in pain anywhere?" He asked, worry and concern laced in his soothing voice.

"no.. i'm okay.." she replied, removing the blanket off of her with a sigh. She shifted her body weight to the edge of the bed and looked at jun-hee, confused why he was the first thing she saw when waking up. "Why are you here? You should have changed first.." she asked, worried if he would catch a cold.

"I waited to see you wake up, do you know much i was worried?"

That sentence instantly sent butterflies to her stomach, making her feel flustered in all different kind of ways. It was sweet of him to worry, but she couldn't help but feel a bit concerned herself. What if he had caught a cold because of her? She placed her pale hand on his and softly smiled in relief when she felt warmth hadn't drained. This caught the boy off guard and he couldn't deny the heat that flushed his cheeks at the slightest contact. Although he felt giddy, he remained calm and rose a questioning brow at her. She looked up at him with her doe eyes that made his heart flutter and quickly retreated her hand in embarrassment. She looked down and avoided eye contact but the soft chuckle of jun-hee forced her to look back up at him.

He looked so ephemeral, like always of course, but at that moment he looked like the brightest star in the dark night, he outshone every other star, even the sun, with his beautiful charms. The way pink tinted his cheeks ever so slightly and the way her covered his mouth with his hand was absolutely breathtaking. Haneul felt her heart race at just the simplest expression, her doe eyes sparkling with excitement and amusement.

She opened her mouth to say something but the sound of the creaky door opening cut her off. She turned her head and faced the entrance, spotting jungwon walk in with somi and her friend circle. Haneul narrowed her eyes, wanting nothing more than for them to leave.