To Go Bag

A/N: Helloo!!! Welcome to my story "Mandu"!! I'm still new to writing, as this is only my second story, but I hope you like it! I got inspo for this story from that one vid a fan got of the boys going out to eat in a small restaurant.(the one where Niki was wearing a green puffer jacket)

            The streets of Seoul were almost always busy, wether it's during the day when everyone is rushing to work and tourists are out and about, or wether it's night when everyone comes out to go clubbing and get drunk with all their friends. With that in mind, almost every restaurant was busy at all times. Including the one (Y/N) worked at. Even though it was a small company restaurant, everyone in town knew where it was and the name of it. And (Y/N) just so had the privilege of working as the main server there. She was always running around trying to take orders, bagging food, bringing and taking trays to and from the kitchen, everything. She didn't really mind it though, it kept her busy, and kept her mind clear of anything besides work. Plus it paid her rent and bills.

            'Dosiga Meognuenda' was the name of the restaurant. It roughly translated to 'the city eats', (Y/N) always thought it was an interesting name. What made the restaurant unique and popular among the crowd was that almost everything was made out of wood. The bowls were wood, the spoons and chopsticks were wood, the chairs, tables, walls, ceilings, all of it was the same kind of wood that gave the place a natural atmosphere. It wasn't normal to have a place like this in Seoul, where most restaurants used glass bowls and metal utensils, as well as metal table and countertops. The low lighting in the building also helped create a relaxing setting, a lot of customers came by after work to get drinks with friends and stuff to cool down after a long day at work.

            (Y/N) was lost in though, wiping down a table and clearing the dishes from it, it was about 10 pm at night, and she still had five other tables she was serving, as well as the people who were now waiting at the front of the restaurant to be seated. She sighed heavily, lifting the last plate off the table and placing it into the bin on her cart. It was a long day and her feet were sore, she was able to feel the floor through the bottom of her work shoes, meaning it was time for her to get another pair.

            "Yahh, (Y/N)? We have more customers" A low voice rang out from the kitchen, her boss. He was a middle aged man with long black hair he kept tied in a bun. He honestly acted more like a teenager than (Y/N) herself. She rolled her eyes at him.

            "I know that Jisoo, but I've already got five tables, get Seojun to do it." She looked at her boss, who glared at her and she smiled in return. He walked to the back of the kitchen and all (Y/N) could hear was some shuffling of pots and pans, and then she watched as a short man with blonde hair came hurrying out of the kitchen. He made eye contact with her and scowled. Seojun was known for not always doing his job, but being the nephew of the man who owned the company, there wasn't a chance that he would be getting fired soon. He walked past (Y/N) and she could smell the lingering scent of smoke in his hair. He must have been in the back ally with his friends again.

            "You got some nerve to get Jisoo-hyung on my ass." He grumbled and she shrugged, "Not my fault you never do your job." He grabbed a few menus from underneath the hosts table.

            "Because I'm stressed, I just take some breaks sometimes," He seated the people who were waiting and walked up to (Y/N), who was now making her way back to the kitchen with her dish cart. She spoke up again as he neared her "If you're so stressed then maybe you shouldn't be out clubbing so long on your days off that you forget to shave your five o'clock shadow." She raised her eyebrows as she looked at his grumpy face, he wasn't the most pleasant looking man but maybe if he washed his face more often and cleaned up his hair a bit better he would look decent.