Soup

(Y/N) sat in her bed the next morning, staring at the napkin. Chi had almost ripped it in half last night trying to grab it from her, basically having a heart attack that an idol wrote a note for her friend. She had also tried to figure out who the group was, but (Y/N) couldn't remember the name, and Chi couldn't figure out who wrote the note just from the initials 'Y.J.'

It was a school day for (Y/N), being 17 and working a job while going to school as well as living alone was not easy, but she enjoyed it. She enjoyed having a larger work load that would occupy her more than anything else. She had left her t.v. on last night, and now it was playing a rerun of the first season of 'Sweet Home' as she made her way out of her bed, placing the napkin back onto her desk. Her phone began buzzing with an incoming call.

Called I.D. : Yunjin

She slid her finger across her phone to answer, and was met with loud ruffling, like the phone had been dropped.

"Yunjin? What's going on?" She questioned casually, sitting at her bathroom sink as she washed her face. Yunjin was a good friend of (Y/N), but they only ever really talked over the phone. They sat together in class but would never really speak to one another. Yunjin was more of a popular guy, known for his athletics and (Y/N) was just an average student, the only thing that mad her stick out was that everyone knew she wasn't from Korea. Other than the occasional questioning about the states from her classmates, no one ever bothered her or paid her any attention. It was nice that way.

Finally the russling stopped and she could hear his heavy breathing, "Sorry, Jiwon wouldn't leave me alone. He's fighting me about getting ready." Yunjin then yelled, and she could hear something heavy slam into the wall in the background of the call. "Did you hear the news? We're getting a new student. Apparently it's an idol!" (Y/N) listened to more havoc as she dried her face and primed it for her makeup.

"No I didn't hear, do you know who it is?" She asked the question casually, the school she attended was known for its arts and preforming aspect, so it wasn't uncommon for a young idol to attend or for a graduate to become popular in media. A few of the girls she knew from last year now modeled on magazines for shampoo and other cosmetics.

"I don't know, but I heard that one of the girls from Mr. Kim's class overhead him talking with the principal and it's a foreigner, I wonder if they're Chinese or something." She raised her eyebrows as she patted powder over her chin, "A foreigner? Well that'll be fun." She clasped her cushion case closed, "Do you want to go to the convenience store with me? I'm almost ready."

"Sure, but I'm gonna invite David and Yuna too." Another loud crash was heard and then the phone hung up, (Y/N) rolled her eyes with a laugh. Yunjin's little brother Jiwon was a mess, she had babysat him once before, and that was the last time she had ever been close to Yunjin's house. (Y/N) then finished getting ready, slipping on the outside shoes to her uniform. Classic low heel Mary Jane's. She loved her uniform, it was the standard skirt and button up shirt, with a blazer to wear over it.

She then made her way out of her home, with her back slung across her shoulder and her phone in hand, it wouldn't take her terribly long to get to the convenience store, but she knew that Yunjin would end up beating her to it. He had a thing for always having to be early anywhere he went. It drove his younger brother insane which (Y/N) didn't blame him, it would drive her crazy too. Along the way to the store, she ran into David, who asked her if she would be going with him, he lived about three blocks away from her, she nodded and they walked together, discussing the homework they had for history.