Day 1-1

"So. When were you going to tell me that you were strangely offering."(E)

"What do you mean?" (W)

"I mean that you wake up before anybody else. You wait for everyone to come downstairs and then you present yourself as if this was a walk in the park."(E)

"I don't like parks. Or walk in them."(W)

". . ." (E)

Enid who was sitting next to Wednesday made a frowny expression. *Yes, people she is sitting next to Wednesday because the chair is that big. 🙄 *

"I didn't want to be disrespectful. There, happy?" (W)

"You know, you've been acting weird." (E)

"What do you mean?" (W)

Wednesday crosses her hands and raises an eyebrow turning her face to see Enid directly in the eyes.

"I mean. Look at us. Sitting next to each other. You are apologizing. I mean where did the Wednesday of Nevermore Academy go? FYI- I don't mind the new change it's just odd." (E)

". . ." (W)

Wednesday ignores Enid's comment and changes the topic.

"Remember what I told you in the phone call." (W)

"Mhm? Why?" (E)

"Someone's been stalking me, Enid." (W)

"Is that why you came here?" (E)

"Not entirely. If they really are a fan of mine, they probably followed me all the way over here." (W)

"And- you come here because?" (E)

"I need your help. I haven't forgotten the scene where you fought Tyler." (W)

"Oh, that- Well I kind of did. I mean I don't have any memories of it but-" (E)

"I need your power, Enid." (W)

"What? Like um, a bodyguard type of help." (E)

"Like a monster against a monster." (W)

"Well, what if the stalker isn't a monster. I mean not justifying what they're doing but, I mean going pretty far to coming here and using me just to scare the stalker away is kind of well-" (E)

"I don't want to scare I want to catch him." (W)

"So, I'm just like the bait." (E)

"No, I am. You will be the catcher. The one to catch the target for me." (W)

Thing fingered itself up to Enid and gave her a paper.

"What's this?" (E)

"It's a plan. If we do this correctly my stalking problem would be over. Then the fun part would initiate." (W)

"I don't even want to know what the fun part will be. . . Okay, I'll help you, but we have a problem" (E)

"If it's because of your family don't worry I already told them you and I would work on an experiment." (W)

"What? How did you convince them??? Um, anyways no- That's not the problem. Wednesday, I can't wolf out. Since, the fight I haven't been able to do it. Even though I should be able to with no problem at all." (E)

"Oh, that is a problem." (Thing)

"See! Even thing agrees with me." (E)

"Maybe we can help you? Right Wednesday. Maybe we can help you with it so that we help you and you help her." (Thing)

"Fine. Plan one A because apparently the wolf can't come out." (W)

"Thanks." (E)

"Don't thank me yet." (W)