(💤) god kill me, shadow shit i dunno 😓

THERE'S NOTHING NEW I JUST ACCIDENTALLY UNPUBLISHED IT‼️

I got proud of this rp for sum reason, read as platonic, guys just being guys, maybe. I'm probably gonna delete this. When? I don't know. Probably until I bully myself enough. Also HELLA ooc (when is it not)

Also I'm not starting in the beginning, like half way through
Tldr of what you missed: sonc invites edgenuts into a Christmas (Eve) party and takes shadow away to give him a present. Inspired by a comic, I forgot who it was by, and inspired by an actual item I had (lost that shit a LONG time ago)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sonic led Shadow to the backyard where it was completely empty of people, soft winds hitting trees as snow fell gracefully away from the two. Sonic leaned against the railing of the porch and smiled warmly as the darker hedgehog walked out. His breath made small clouds from the cold.)

*Shadow noticed that the blue hedgehog was no longer being loud and boisterous. He also didn't look like he was in a rush like he usually would. The wind was making small waves in his long black hair. His breath also made small, white clouds as he exhaled. It was a calm and chilly night. The black hedgehog leaned back against the railing, looking out over the snow and trees as he spoke.* "So, what is it?"

"I got something for ya..." (He reached over to behind his quills and pulled out a small box with messily wrapped paper with Christmas designs over it... Clearly Sonic wrapped this one himself... He gave Shadow the box and rested his elbows on the railing and looked to the side, his muzzle flushing as his body tried to warm up from the colder weather.) "I know we're supposed to open up presents later but I wanted to give this to you..." (He chuckled breathlessly and looked up at the starry sky with half lidded eyes.) "Y'know, I realized I actually don't know much about you and what you like aside from our races and our brawls so... I hope you like it."

*Shadow raised an eyebrow once Sonic had handed him the gift. He then looked down and carefully opened the wrapping paper. He looked back up at the blue one before speaking, sounding slightly amused.* "Why did you even bother trying to wrap this present anyway? Seems like it would have been better to just hand it to me without the wrapping, especially with your terrible wrapping skills."

"Hey! I tried!" (Sonic remarked, almost pouting, before snorting and laughing softly and looking away again.) "Though, you aren't wrong... It just felt more official that way, you know?"

*Shadow chuckled and looked down at the gift again. A small smirk came to his lips as he studied the wrapped present. His black eyes took in the details of the bow and the way it was wrapped. He then looked around and took a deep breath. He looked back up at the blue hedgehog before speaking.* "So, when do I open it?"

"I was thinking you could open it now. Or well... anytime you wanna anyways." (He scratched the side of his cheek, grinning softly.)

*Shadow's smirk widens. He's getting the feeling that it could be something good. He doesn't mind having a present to open either. He then decides to open the gift. He takes his time removing the bow and carefully tearing the wrapping paper. He then took the box and looked inside.*

(Sonic tapped the top of the railing as he waited in suspense for Shadow's reaction. He gulped softly as he stood there, time almost feeling like it was slowing down. Of course, that's just him being dramatic.)

*Shadow took a careful peek into the box, his black eyes gleaming in the dark. His eyebrows furrow and his eyes widened with surprise. He pulled out the item and was shocked by that. Shadow then looked back up at the blue one, a small smile showing on his face. It was a good present. He hadn't exactly expected for him to have gotten something so nice. The dark hedgehog's expression quickly shifted after his surprise. He was actually grateful for this gift.*

"Ah..." (Inside the box was a lavender scented oils with small circle pads of fabrics in multiple colors. There was a necklace with a circular locket on it, patterns encarved into it to make holes.) "I remember you mentioning lavenders on the Twitter takeover videos we made and so I hope this is fine." (He paused momentarily before continuing.) "You can actually open that locket to put those little pad-thingys in, which you can pour the lavender scent onto so you can smell it wherever... I doubt your the jewelry kind of guy but it's the thought that counts, right?" (He chuckles briefly.)

*Shadow looked at the locket and the scented oils with a surprised look on his face, and he was impressed. This present was something he would have never expected, especially from him. The fact that it was scented with lavender, which he did like the scent of, made him feel somewhat happy. A small grin appeared on his face as he looked up at the blue one.* "I must say, I'm very impressed. For you, this is actually a good present."

"For me? What is that supposed to mean?" (He narrowed his eyes at the other, teasing him a little while grinning wider now that the nerve-wracking part was over.)

*Shadow smirked and rolled his eyes, knowing that the blue hedgehog was trying to get a reaction out of him. He just kept a lighthearted tone to his words and chose not to get too irritated with his jokes. So he just shrugged and replied.* "You know what I mean. We both know you aren't really the type who gives presents for the holidays, let alone good presents."

"Pshh... Nooo..." (He denied looking to the side) "I can give good presents! Observe..." (He pointed at Shadow's gift and laughed quietly) "I'm not COMPLETELY thoughtless!"

*Shadow couldn't help but chuckle at his attitude. The dark hedgehog gave him another small, amused look. He wasn't really sure if he should feel special or not. But he was definitely impressed. The black hedgehog then spoke.* "I'll give you credit for that one. I guess you aren't as thoughtless as I was expecting."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

and then they both exploded