Home

It was basically common knowledge that when you die you get sent back to your home server. But once Dream cut off contact, and most adults set the Dream SMP as their home, nobody was sure where they would go. With Dream cutting off contact with outside worlds, that included communicator texts. And even though it would never send, Tommy would always text his dad every day saying how much he missed him and what was going on, until exile of course. During exile, Dream made sure all contact for him was gone, including his communicator. But that had been long ago. After dream was put into prison it was basically the same thing everyday, he would wake up, head to Tubbo's house so Shroud and Michael could hang out, and he also got to talk to Tubbo.

After many months, and therapy sessions, Tommy was finally ready to end this constant torture. He was ready to go see dream and prove that he had no more hold over tommy. Though Tubbo hated the idea, and so did most others, he knew that he needed to do it, just get it over with.

"Sam. I'm ready", and without any more spoken words, they walked into the prison. The lava slowly rose to show the main cell, though the heat stayed the same against his skin. It reminded him painfully of exile but he quickly shook those thoughts out of his mind.

"Ah, Tommy, my Best Friend " those words shook Tommy, but he refused to let it show. Even being here made him nervous, he was ready to go.

"Sam! Sam! I'm ready to leave" just then, TNT sounded in the distance and the prison alarms went off. He turned around to look at Dream, seeing a slight smirk on his face. Minutes felt like torturing hours, Dream not making it any better. So Tommy finally got fed up with it.

"Y'know what Dream, I look at you and y'know what I see? I see a sad little man who's unhappy that nothing has gone his way on this server." Tommy was done with it, done with Dream trying to control him.

"Tommy, you don't understand. I have the revival book; I have the power to bring Wilbur back to life. His life is in my hands. Does that make you mad? Doesn't it?" Dream knew that bringing up the only reason why he wasn't dead would set Tommy off.

"You know what, I don't even think this revival book is real. Schlatt? He's fucking dead. You can't bring him back, nor can you with Wilbur."

"Oh really? Then why don't you go see him?" Dream began to punch Tommy even harder than he had before when they were arguing.

"Wait, Wait! Dream I'm on one and a half hearts please hold on." Tommy pleaded but it did nothing. And with that, dream did one final punch with a potato in hand and everything went dark.

He felt weightless as he opened his eyes to see nothing but pure black- as black as the void -. Tommy was scared, was this Limbo? He'd heard of it after Wilbur's death, but he wasn't sure. Then, all of the sudden Tommy felt this agonizing pain that felt like his body being ripped apart. Was this truly it? He screamed at the top of his lungs as the pain had gotten worse. He felt like his body was ripped to shreds just to be put together even more painfully. Tommy had tried his best to stay conscious but as the pain got worse, and his voice became hoarse, he let it happen and fell into the odd comfort of the void. He still had some sort of hope that he'd end up home, but not the Dream SMP home, his home.

Before his consciousness fully slipped away, he felt the warm rays of run hitting his skin and soft grass beneath his body. Voices muffled in the distance, they seemed worried or panicked but Tommy was too tired to care as he fell asleep.