Baby bird home at once

Grian decided to wake up bright and early for Mumbo, who was finally coming back to hermitcraft after being away for forever(he was gone for a week). He quickly flew out of the back side of his mansion, which is another upside of the back of it being non-existent. As he made his way to the shopping district, he'd spotted Mumbo on his way to his base. Grian private chatted Mumbo "heads up" and then came swooping down towards him.
Mumbo looked down at his com before Grian tackled him in a hug and he screamed.
"Good god Grian, are you trying to kill me?"
"Absolutely" Grian responds.
Both of their comms ping with the distinct sound that's made when someone joins. They look down at their comms in unison and Grian goes pale.

Tommyinnit has joined the game

He felt dizzy, the last time he saw that user was when Grian made his biggest mistake. Letting his son leave to the Dream SMP. And that was what killed him, or so he thought.
Grian felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He knew it had to be Mumbo and he immediately started sobbing and hugged the tall man.
"He- he's alive" Grian whispered, Mumbo was probably very confused, as Grian didn't like talking about the boy he kept as a secret from most of the hermits. The only ones knowing being Doc, Scar, X, and Pearl.
Grian felt Mumbo picking him up as he continued to sob into his chest. There were so many emotions from the years that he hadn't seen his own son. What if he doesn't like you, or remember you or- he shook his head, ignoring the intrusive thoughts that came with this shock.
As his sobs turned to small cries and hiccups Mumbo finally spoke, breaking the silence.
"So, who's this Tommyinnit kid, and what do you mean by "he's alive"? I promise you don't have to say anything you don't want to, but I'm here for you if you want to speak." Grian takes time to think he wouldn't be mad that I hid it from him for 18 years, right? He gave up between his brain and heart fighting and just decided to tell him.
He sighed.
"Tommy is my son, there was only 4 people who even knew that he existed." He started.
"Those people being Doc, because his son, Tubbo, was Toms' best friend. Pearl knows because, well, she's my sister, I can't just not tell her that she's an aunt. And the other one being Scar, who kind of found out by accident. He was looking for Jellie and ended up finding her with Tommy in my starter base. And X knows, well, because he's X and I have to tell the admin." He continued on with how Tommy grew up without any hermit even knowing he existed.
"When Tommy was 11, him and Tubbo wanted to go to a server my nephews, Tommy's cousins, were on. I- I thought he was old enough" Great. He's crying, again. Mumbo pulled him into a tight hug.
"You don't have to continue if you don't want to"
"No, I need to, he- he would've loved to have met you when he was younger" Grian replies and continues on with his story.
"I told him to text me at least once a week to tell me what was happening, but of course, Tommy being Tommy, sent a message every day. Last time he texted me, he and Wilbur, his cousin, were banished from their own country. Then the whole server was basically blocked to any outsider. No one could go in, or out." He finished his story, slowly starting to sob into Mumbos chest again. Both of their comms kept pinging but he ignored them. Until he got annoyed and went to silence his comm and saw the last message he was sent was from Pearl. He skimmed over the messages.

PearlescentMoon to you: Gri, Toms just showed up, he doesn't look good at all. I just called Doc and stress. Please answer this. I think right now we both need some comfort

PearlescentMoon to you: G... did he have wings when he was younger by any chance? I mean, I assume so but I can't be to sure.

PearlescentMoon to you: Doc and Stress needed their alone time with him, could I meet you at your starter base? I am really not feeling the best after seeing Toms in such pain

Grian read through the messages and let out a quiet chain of distressed chirps and trills. He immediately replied back.

You to PearlescentMoon: I'm already there with Mumbo, just come right inside then go to my nest room. If you could, can you tell me what happened? I've been so stressed over telling Mumbo about him and just even knowing that he's alive.

He hit the send button and waited until he heard a knock on the door.
"Come in Pearl" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice. Pearl walked right in and sat herself down in the nest. She starteid silently crying, Grian immediately hugged her and wrapped is tri-colored wings around them both.