The Birth of Lady Susan Virginia Howard, Duchess of Southampton

She was one of two little girls born in 2305, and she was the youngest daughter of The Duchess of Norfolk Territory and The Du,e of Wessex Territory on Star Base 12 and they named her in honor of her paternal grandmother, Lady Susan Virginia Howar...

She was one of two little girls born in 2305, and she was the youngest daughter of The Duchess of Norfolk Territory and The Du,e of Wessex Territory on Star Base 12 and they named her in honor of her paternal grandmother, Lady Susan Virginia Howard nee Bell as her older sister named in honor of her maternal grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, and her older brother named for her paternal grandfather, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second.

Lady Elizabeth had made a promise to name their last child after her mother in law and when she gave birth to their final child in  February of 2305,  and she was told it was a second daughter,, she named her  Lady Susan Virginia Howard and created her Duchess of Southampton Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third are both the great-great-great-grandchildren of Lord Patrick William Howard through his grandson, Lord  Charles Andrew Howard SR  and his two sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard SR and their sons, Lord  Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second. 

By the age of 30 and 29, they proudly present to their parents their final grandchild, Lady Susan Virginia Howard, Duchess of Southampton Territory .

Lady Elizabeth tells her father " Lady Susan looks like you dad.  Just like Lady Samhain and Lady Sophia Dorothea."  

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his youngest granddaughter so far,  and he says, " She looks like her grandfather, Lord Richard Edward Howard  The Second."  

"You always took after your mother ." Lord Andrew Charles explains. "You came with a high price but I had to make sure that what your great-great-great-grandfather began in 2165 would never die."  

"I am happy for you, Lady Elizabeth" Lord Andrew Charles tells his oldest  daughter,   "Did you see  Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second and Lord David Andrew Beck?"  

"Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second resembles me and so does Lord David Andrew Beck,  and Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard resembles my mother." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Lady Susan Virginia Howard is a fine child and I am sure she will make Lord Patrick William Howard very proud." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I mean I love all my grandchildren that number 7 right now.  I have four grandsons and 3 granddaughters."  Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I am sure  Lord Anthony,  Lady Samhain,  Lord Albert Edward and Lady Sophia Dorothea will give me at least 12 more grandchildren."  Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her mother and  Lady Karissa tells her oldest daughter " Don't worry about it. Your father loves all of his grandchildren but he has to share them most his cousins."

"I Think when Lord Albert Edward marries and he doesn't marry a cousin. Your father will feel better." Lady Karissa explains.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane , Duchess of Norfolk Territory poses for this picture with her three children,