Dare 10!!

Fun fact, I actually ship the 2, So, Funny!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casper: "I have to...Flirt with Pip? I mean...Okay then."

Casper walked over to the taller boy and grabbed his shoulder which made him turn around.

Pip: "Casper! Hey, What's up?" He asked both confused and happy to see Casper.

Casper: "Ahem. If Sexy was a crime, You would've been executed by now." He tried his best.

Pip flared up in heat, His face flustered all up, and then bursted out laughing. Casper was a bit nervous currently. Even though he shouldn't. Pip actually loved cheesy and cringe pickup lines, they always made him smile and flushed.

Pip: "I loved that!? Best one ever! Thank you for that!" His laughter died down as he wrapped his arms around Casper.

Casper: "Really?" He hugged back, Taking advantage of the embrace.

Pip: "Yeah, I mean, That just proved you really are amazing." He looked down, Admiring the shorter boy.

Casper: "I like you, Pip-No, I love yo—" He was cut of by a soft kiss between his lips before they were pulled away

Pip: "I love you too...Boyfriends?"

Casper: "Boyfriends." Then the 2 shared a soft and loving kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 199