one

o. BUILDER
[ 1.02 ] beginning !

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

' Percy never asked
to be a Demi-god,
I didn't either '

' most of the time it gets
you killed, in painful,
in nasty ways '

' if you think you might
be one of us, my
advice is turn
away while you still can. '

' Because once you know
what you are...they'll sense it too '

' and they'll come for you,
Don't say I didn't warn you '

「 ☆ 」──── Hayden sighed once more drinking their coffee, this time it was black coffee, the bitter yet stingy taste made them blink awake.

Their hair was still tussled [ not like it always isn't ] they sighed pushing the hair back, their was a blonde color, it was golden in the eyes of Percy, perfect faded from a darker brown/blonde to a golden color, like pudding. They sat on the bus playing with the two small braids in the front of their hair, across from Percy who talked to Grover. They stared outside the window jade eyes shining in the sun while their olive skin glistened in the bright light.

Hayden felt the bus hit a stop as they looked over at the two, Grover nodded at them as they stood up. They got up putting their hands in their sweat pants pockets. They sighed waiting for the kids to finally unload and finally when there was a space ahead of them they felt a harsh shove as they flew forward.

Hayden yelped hitting the dirty floor, their coffee splashed all over the floor and burned their hand as they hissed, kids laughed and giggled at them, pointing and staring at the scene with pure amusement, Percy stood up instantly to defend said kid but Grover held his shoulder in a tight grip.

"Oops..Sorry, gayden. I guess you were slow, mentally and physically, you-" Nancy hissed just as Percy was about to open his mouth until Hayden spoke up loudly.

"It's okay, Nancy, we're chill" they spoke in soft tone getting up, wiping the dirt and dust off their clothes. They walked off the bus taking on the fresh air, it was different from the usual musty kid smell. Hayden waited for Grover and Percy who seemed to be taking their sweet time.

The moment they got off the bus aster took to their side, "why does Bobofit always have to fuck with you, Hayden?" Percy hissed while glaring at the red head who giggled with her friends. Hayden shrugged, they put their bag down opening it to show a thermal filled with tea.

They took it out zipping up their bag, putting it back on their shoulders, they opened it pouring some in the small cup/lid and drank it, "wouldn't know, but this tea made my mood better, want some?" They put the tea in the direction of the two who shook their heads.

This tea really was good, the honey and berries made it even better.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅