Chapter 1

When Beast Boy and Raven met, he was 15 and she was 16. Raven finds him annoying, and he found her to be cold. But over time they started to become friends. Gar may have flirted with her from time to time, but he flirted with every female that would listen to him, so they were nothing more than friends and teammates.

But that all changed after Raven died and was resurrected into the white Raven. Gar started to notice her more. It's like she's the same Raven but at the same time she's not. She got more in touch with her feelings. It was weird at first, but it started to grow on him. As days go by Gar started to notice thing about raven that he's never bothered to notice before. Like how empathetic and caring she is not to mention beautiful.

Raven began developing feelings for him as well. One day when there were on a mission they were locked in the morgue. It was Raven who initiated their first kiss right before The Infinite Crisis. The following year had their relationship on the rocks. The titans broke up and everyone went their separate ways. Gar became more distant when he started focusing more on the red and not to mention he landed a role on a Netflix series which only lasted for 2 seasons. Raven decided to end their relationship to focus more on college. They were still friends, but they weren't as close as they once were.

When the old team got back together. It took them a while but they got back together and have been together ever since...