Chapter 3

When they told everyone the Titans were so happy for them. Including Starfire she was really happy she even wanted to plan the wedding for them. Everything was going great until it wasn't. With everyone wanting to put their ideas out there about how the wedding should be. It was started to feel to much for Raven. Picking out Dresses, cakes, flowers, everything she didn't know if she could take it anymore. She ever started to thinking about calling it off. I mean does she really deserve any of this?

To be happy having Gar be with her. Does she a half demon? All these questions and doubts filled her mind. As she brushed your teeth for bed Gar come over leaning on the door frame. Raven gleaned at him "What?"
"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Raven rinsed her mouth.
"Of course I am why would I?"

"Because it seems to me you don't really want to." She picked up a towel then wiped her mouth. "No" she couldn't look at him. Gar wasn't buying it.

"Rae look at me" She turned around to look at him. "Are you sure I mean really sure?" Raven new she couldn't lie to him. She crossed her arms then shrouded "i don't know." Gar sigh
"You don't know? What that you don't deserve it?" Raven went silent.

"Rae honey I love you" He grabbed her hands. "And I think your the most bad ass person I've ever met." Raven smirked as she tried to hold back her tears "And if you just want to go to the courthouse and call it that then we can because I don't care." Raven couldn't believe how good of a man he is to her. Maybe she does deserve it. "I love you" she said wiping her eyes with her sleeve. He smirked "I love you too." Gar leaned in then kissed her as they pull away she hugged him. Gar started gently rubbing her back.

"I do want a wedding but just nothing big" Raven looked up at him."I just want something simple just with close friends and family." Gar smiled "You got it mama." Raven smiled back at him."Can you also plan the wedding I don't want Kori to-" He nodded "Oh yeah definitely you don't need to worry." She sighed "thank you." He kissed her forehead. "your welcome."