Chapter 2

One night at the tower in there bedroom Raven was lying her head on Gar's chest and playing with his hand. "Hey Rae we've been together for a long time haven't we?" As they lay there she started to since he's nervousness. "Yes we have" Gar sighed "Yeah" Raven looked up at him. "I can feel yourself thanking what is it" Gar chuckled.

"Will I um" He raised up "Ok what to you thank about making it official." Raven raised up "What are getting at?" Gar run his fingers throw his hair "Rae will you marry me?" When Raven heard that she was taken a back.

Raven has been through a lot in her life. And she's never thought that she could be happy. Over the years she had pushed him away so many times but every time he come back. Gar started to look worried "I'm sorry oh no I mean if you don't want to that's ok, I mean - "Yes" Gar stopped in his tracks "What?" He doesn't believe what he just heard.

"Say that again" Raven smiled then took his head "Garfield Mark logan I accept your proposal" Gar was shocked "Is this a dream?" He questioned she chuckled and shook her head. Suddenly out of nowhere Gar shouted "Yes!" Then started to hug her but it was cut short when Raven put her hand over his mouth then shush them. "Shh Gar you're going wake everyone up." He then pulled her hands away from his mouth then whispered "sorry."

Raven started wonders why she loves this goofball maybe it the way he always looks at the bright side of things. Or maybe it's because she feels safe with him. Whatever it is she loves him and that's all that matters.

"So, what made you except my proposal" he questioned Raven then looked at him and smiled. "I don't know maybe because I wanted to focus on the good and not the bad." Gar looked at her with his big green puppy eyes looking at her in amazement. "I love you" He then kissed her as they lay there holding each other it was nice and quiet until. "Oh man" Gar said putting a head on his forehead "What is it" Raven question. Gar sighed "I forgot to give you a ring."