Toxic Trio

The chances of someone reading this is very low but hey I'll write it for my own sake.

Hello, I am @paperbook_music or my pen name. Matt Robert.

I've been struggling with friendships now that I'm in high school. I had to leave a toxic trio I was in. I'm still close with one of the girls she's nice. The other one I have no intention to acknowledge.

I have a great group of friends. They are all boys. (One's a female but identifies as a male. He's amazing) I'm no "pick me girl" I simply just feel free in this new group I'm in.

After concerts and shows I feel forced around like a celebrity to take pictures with my old friends. The smile was always fake.

My last two concerts I found my friends, I ushered them near my dad because they were willing to take a picture with me. (My new home screens) I compared the photos.

Old fake toxic trio-fake smile

My 'brothers'- genuine happiness.

(I have female friends just not in my immediate circle of friends)

No one will actually care about this post but me. I'm more or less writing this to look back a month, 6 months, a year+ and I want to see how it's like then because if I broke up my toxic trio twoish weeks ago and now feel this great I want to see how I feel in some time when it settles down.

Thanks to whoever actually read this and cares.