1. No

I didn't understand why he was trying to send me away. I may not be old enough, but he's never cared about that before. Ever since I've turned 12, Erwin has been talking to Levi about sending me to the Cadet Corps. And I strongly disagree.

For one, I've already been trained by Levi and Hange, I am capable of doing this job. But they apparently want me to do more training for no reason.

I was practically scooped out of the mud 3 years ago. I lived in the underground, and one day, the Survey Corps was down there, chasing some criminals (Levi, Isabel, and Farlan) and one of them (Levi) used me as a shield when I was walking by.

So yeah, that's how I got here. However, they couldn't just put a child on the front lines, that's Illegal. So I had to train, for a while it was just me getting beat up. But soon, I got fast enough to dodge and stuff.

Anyway, since then, Erwin and Hange made one last trip to the underground, about a week after the original one. They found Levi's twin sister and brought her to the Survey Corps (per Levi's request) and surprisingly, she is still alive.

Isabel and Farlas are dead, but Levi, and his sister Claire are alive. Anyway, back to the point. Erwin wants me to go into the Cadet Corps to "train and make friends".

The bad thing, is that Levi is completely on board with all of this. I think it's Bullshit. But I don't have a choice, I absolutely have to go.
---------------------------------------------------------
If anyone is actually reading this, I'm so sorry for the short chapter. The next will be longer.

I'm leaving the fate of the book in your hands. If anyone has anything they want added in, then I can do that.