Characters

Caspian Ezranel Almodante #02

Caspian Ezranel Almodante is a lawyer in his successful law firm with a gentle and caring personality, known for his love of animals and voluntary work at charity events related to them

Caspian Ezranel Almodante is a lawyer in his successful law firm with a gentle and caring personality, known for his love of animals and voluntary work at charity events related to them. He is very thoughtful and soft-spoken, making him a popular figure among his friends, employees, and the community. Despite his busy schedule, Caspian always finds time to connect with the people around him, and his gentle nature has earned him the respect of many.

Caspian is not into sweet foods, and he has a known allergy to peanut and broccoli. Despite these dietary restrictions, Caspian is a healthy individual who takes care of his body and mind, always making sure to prioritize good physical and mental health.

Even though Caspian is a businessman, he cares deeply about his employees and their well-being. Many of his workers praise his gentle personality and thoughtful nature, making him one of the most beloved people in the industry. Caspian knows the importance of being kind to others, and he always tries to be as understanding and patient as possible, even in difficult situations.

Overall, Caspian is a successful businessman who has a big heart and a passion for helping animals. His gentle personality and kind approach to life have made him a popular figure in his community, and he is well-respected by his peers and subordinates. Caspian is a true leader who knows the value of kindness, and these qualities make him a true role model for others to aspire to.

Mauvelina Marielle Salona

Meet Mauvelina Marielle Salona, a hard-working and responsible employee at a small, unsuccessful business

Meet Mauvelina Marielle Salona, a hard-working and responsible employee at a small, unsuccessful business. Despite the challenges she faces at work, she always goes above and beyond to help her boss and coworkers, making her an invaluable asset to the team. That being said, she has a notorious temper, which can be triggered by even the slightest annoyance or mistake. However, Mauvelina is kind to those who deserve her kindness, and has a big heart that is always open to new experiences and friendships.

Mauvelina's personal life has been tough, as her father passed away and her mother is her only close family member. This has made her especially close to her mom and has also made her a responsible and good daughter. But despite her struggles, Mauvelina is still a young woman with a passion for food, especially sweets, and dreams of one day becoming a chef. However, her dream was put on hold after her father passed away, and she was left feeling lost and unsure about her future.

Despite her strengths, Mauvelina struggles with anxiety and panic attacks, especially when surrounded by crowded people. This is something that she has always struggled with, and can often make her feel overwhelmed and upset. However, Mauvelina finds solace in listening to music, particularly the soothing melody of a piano. This brings her a sense of calm and peace, making it easier for her to cope with the stresses of her life.

Overall, Mauvelina is a complex and complex character with many layers. While she may struggle with her temper and anxiety, she is also a dedicated, kind, and responsible person who is always willing to help those around her. Despite her hardships, Mauvelina is a young woman with a bright future ahead of her, and her kindness, passion, and love for food will surely take her far.