vampire jaehyuck

⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀

┈ ୨ 🦇 ୧ ┈

⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
˗ˏˋ midnight || jaehyuck ˎˊ˗

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀
in which Donghyuck is an innocent college student just doing his best to get by... until he gets kidnapped by a vampire who claims he needs him to survive

⠀⠀⠀

『 disclaimers 』
⠀⠀⠀

• CW// vampires, blood, biting, dubious consent, age gap
• if you are sensitive to any of the above topics, do not proceed! always prioritize yourself first!
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

┈ ୨ 🦇 ୧ ┈

this idea was super exciting to me and there's a whole bunch of other chapters I wrote as introduction to the story before this short excerpt but I read them back and all of it is so terrible lmao and I have no idea where to take the story so 😭 this brief drabble is the only thing I wrote from this idea that I liked but I like it SOOOO much and I think it's actually really good... sigh. maybe one day I'll find a way to salvage it but until then, enjoy.... the only context you need to know is that Donghyuck was a college student who was kidnapped by a vampire because he has a rare type of blood that makes him perfect for feeding... and this is him being bitten for the very first time.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀————————————————————

As Donghyuck was led into Jaehyun's chambers, he couldn't help the way his hands shook violently at his sides. He was about to be left alone in there, completely at the vampire's mercy, and Jaehyun was going to bite him for the very first time. He was told that it would be okay, reassured multiple times that he was worrying for nothing.

"It will hurt, yes, there's no getting around that... but it's not like it's unbearable or anything," Mark had said with a shrug, scratching at the scab from his own recent bite from Yuta absentmindedly. "You get used to it with enough time. It hurts less every time I do it."

It didn't do much to soothe the fear churning in Donghyuck's stomach as he was pushed through the doors, staring at the back of the vampire as he sat facing away from him on his large bed. The room was dimly lit, painted black and decorated with lots of blood red accents, with almost every surface of the room draped in dark red velvet. Donghyuck almost wanted to laugh—of course Jaehyun's room looked exactly like every cheesy imagination of a vampiric bedroom. He felt like he was standing in the room of that one dude from Hotel Transylvania.

Jaehyun slowly turned to face him as the door was shut behind Donghyuck, and the small boy stood stock still in the doorway, afraid to even move with the vampire's hungry gaze pinning him down. The vampire's lips quirked up into a smirk, and with a curl of his finger he motioned Donghyuck closer. His feet felt heavy as he shuffled to the side of Jaehyun's bed, facing the taller man with his hands folded in front of him and his head hung low.

"Oh Donghyuck," Jaehyun sighed, his tone light and amused as he surveyed the small boy's posture, "you're acting like I'm about to devour you whole or something, you look absolutely pathetic. Come here."

"Isn't devouring me exactly what you're planning to do, though?" He murmured, still obediently inching closer to the vampire until he was standing just a short distance away from him.