Chapter Two

The siblings looked curious when they see Finn walk out with blank expression. Rebekah, Elijah, and Kol spot Draven and Klaus walking by really quickly and make their way back out. Draven headed for Elijah and Kol while Rebekah had Klaus walking to her. "Don't drink the champagne that's offered for the toast," they whisper in the Originals' ears. They spot Finn walk out and head towards the doppelganger, "Elena Gilbert, I presume? I'm Finn Mikaelson. You're here to see my mother," he said loud enough for his siblings to hear. Kol and Rebekah looked a little upset, "I wouldn't have gotten your hopes up to be honest," Draven said. Kol looked up at him with slightly narrowed eyes while Rebekah's head snapped in his direction.

"You know Mikael specifically targeted Nik for no reason, he did not even know Nik wasn't his child, but always went after him and Esther did nothing to stop the beating of her love child," Draven said, "He was a human, she was a witch, she could've done something. She cursed you all with vampirism and locked Nik's wolf half away making him mentally unstable and then you all blame him for your problems when he couldn't control himself. You're basically his pack, that's why he took you everywhere with him, and yet you didn't support him or his pup," Draven ranted quietly. Kol, Elijah, and Rebekah looked down in shame while Finn could be seen sighing as he spoke to Elena.

"Elijah, you need to make your announcement," Klaus spoke. He spotted Caroline overhearing and looking at him with an understanding look and a small smile that grew when he stood by Draven momentarily. She shipped it.

Elijah made his way up the stairs with the siblings following as they took their places on the stairs. Esther made her presence known as she walked down the staircase, she also embarrassed herself when she froze like a deer caught in headlights sensing the energy coming from Draven who simply smirked back.

"Welcome," Elijah spoke to everyone, taking his place at the top of the stairs. Finn should've been the one to speak, but he had to keep the image that he didn't want to be there up. "You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance," Elijah continued.

"Do you see who I see?" the siblings heard Damon Salvatore speak.

"Oh, yeah," Stefan Salvatore answered.

"Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom," Elijah said.

Everyone makes their way out, the Originals and Draven keeping an ear out as they hear Damon once again speak, "Don't even think about it," it a warning voice.

"She wants to see me alone, Damon," Elena spoke.

"Oh my God, she sounds so annoying," Draven quietly groaned. Caroline looked behind her at Elena in suspicion as the Originals snickered.

"Well sucks to be her then. Was I not clear this morning?" Damon asked.

"Controlling bastard," Caroline snarled. Rebekah overheard and entwined her arm with Caroline's, "What did he do?" she asked.

"He compelled me to forget he fed from me and did other things to me," Caroline answered. Rebekah frowned in response, feeling angry for the woman, but then again...

Kol came over, offering his arms, "Rebekah's done something like that to Klaus' adoptive son," he blabbed.

Caroline snatched her arm from Rebekah, "Have you?" she asked Kol.

"I wouldn't dare. If I hadn't been daggered at the time I would've told my brother. I don't put up with that and neither does Klaus," Kol answered honestly.