06: Mignon (cute)

Inaya Pov:

Inaya Pov:

"So, what do you think? Your uncle told me to ask you once before the final decision. If you are not comfortable then we can postpone the wedding."

"But why would I have any problem Khala? And by the way, I am married to Ayan, so Adam can do whatever he wants. I don't have any problem and I am sure Ayan also doesn't have one."

It's another fact that we both are screwed because of him. But we can't think his bad. Maybe what happened to us was our destiny.

"That's good. We can start the preparation then. This time I will have another helper." She said brightly.

"Yes, you can tell me if you need any help. After all, I am your daughter, right."

"Yes, you are my daughter. You know what Inaya; I am happy that you two got married. I was worried about Ayan because he lived most of his life out there. What if in the future, we ask him to get married he would have married someone there. However, now my heart is relieved. You will be with him. So, he will be fine. I know he is not mature enough. But please bear with him for the time being. He will soon understand his responsibilities."

" Yeah, I understand Khala." If I hadn't understood, that he was immature I would have broken his bones till now. The way he gets on my nerves. And last night, HUHH!! Inaya doesn't think about him.

"Are you full or do you want me to make something for you."

"If you are making for others then why not. But if you will specially make it for me then let it be I am full for now."

"No, I am making it for others. I will prepare breakfast for you too."

"Okay, Then I can help too." I chirped being excited. I am not good at cooking and the reason is mama. She never had time for me that she can teach me. So, I never step into the kitchen.

Finally, after half an hour everything was prepared.

"Inaya, go wake Ayan. I will set all this with the help of maids."

I nodded and went to wake Ayan. Even I promised myself I wouldn't talk to that idiot but now I have to because Khala told me to.

Here he is lying on the bed, like he owns a kingdom. By the way, there is no lie, he does. We are rich but Khan's luxuries are to another level. They have one of the known real estate companies in the commercial world. Khan CREIC (Commercial Real Estate Investment Company).

I took the alarm clock from the shelf and set it to ring. So, I don't have to interact with him.

RING!!RING!!RING!!

"WHAT THE HECK!!! Who set this alarm clock? Inaya where the hell are you? Turn this thing off. INAYA!!! God!!"

I am in the bathroom. This is insanely exciting...hee-hee.... I am not using it. I am here just to avoid him. I can't listen to the ringing sound anymore. I think so he turned it off and maybe again went to bed. Should I peek out and take a look?