39. Aarnav

She was leaning on the table behind her and I was leaning on her.

"Get off me Aarnav." She said in a soft voice slowly lowering her gaze.

"Look at me and say the same." I demanded her.

I placed my hand on her chin and made her look at my eyes. She remained silent.

"You just don't want to accept that even you have been resisting me since long enough. Don't fake anything. You want me as much as I want you."

She couldn't say anything and continued to look at me. The eyes were slightly moving down towards my lips and I knew what it was indicating.

"If you don't speak anything I'll take it as a yes."

Her pupils widened and she opened her lips slightly to breathe air.

"It's fine I'll give you a reason to speak or rather scream." As I said this I slightly moved my hands inside her hoodie on her stomach.

The moment I touched her belly, I could see her face expression changing. She closed her eyes instantly to enjoy the touch I assumed.

"I love your eyes and I love it even more when you are looking at me with them." I said, to which she opened her eyes. She was looking at me with siren eyes instead of doe eyes and I was enraged instantly.

"And I love your touch." She replied.

"I'll give you more things to love about me." I said as I let a heavy breathe on her lips.

Our lips were just one centimeter away.

"For example?"

I forced my lips on her and bitted her lower lips. She pulled my hair and kissed me in every possible hard way. I like this side of hers, I never had to pretend who I am when I was with her.

"I like how you kiss me and make me struggle to breathe."

I licked on her neck slowly and once she was comfortable with the slow movement I bitted her neck like an animal and she had a red mark instantly. I could clearly hear her moans and scream while she had wrapped her hands around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"I like how you bite my neck and leave mark so it doesn't feel empty."

I moved towards her lips again and breathed heavily, my mouth was wet and I was hard.

"You look so sexy while you moan." I said.

"You like it daddyy?" She asked while licking my neck.

"Oh fuckk! Yes, you are going to be dead today."
My body was covered with goosebumps and her lick brought tickles around my neck. The wetness on my neck was enough for me to moan already.

I forced my fingers inside her and enjoyed seeing her happy tears roll down in orgasm. She was bitting her lower lips and constantly looking at me. How can someone get so sexy? Ohh God I am so fucking obsessed with her.

"I like how you finger fuck me, best one I ever had."

"So glad to hear that I can treat a doctor so well." I said licking the fingers I put inside her. She tasted divine. Nothing on earth was more sweet than her pussy, it tasted like a dessert. MY DESSERT.