Part 17

WARNING- Includes self harm and suicide so dont read if u r not comfortable.

_______________________

Roshnik and doodle after making plan comes out of their cabin.

Nik- roshni u go and check on him first.

Ro(turning her face to one side)- i m not going in his cabin. Either of u go.

They both sighs knowing she hasn't even put one step in his cabin after their fight. Roshni is the one who is usually the calmest person u will meet ever bt if she is angry u better should stay very far away from her otherwise she will make sure u will regret ur existence every second on this planet. Yes they all r angry with kunj bt roshni is the one who hasnt even talked to him. That day in board meeting it was the first time in these months that she spoke to kunj thats the reason even kunj didnt said anything to oppose her decision.

D- ok i will go. U both wait for me in parking lot.

They nods and starts going in their direction. Doodle in kunj's cabin and roshnik towards parking area.

Ro- nik what do u think who that girl will be?

Nik- no idea yrr we dont even knw her family. Only uncle used to visit them. He mentioned so many times about his GUDIYA bt we were so stupid to not ask him about her real name or her family details. I wish we would have..... atleast we could knw whom we have to rescue from this idiot's clutches.

Ro- god knws what kunj must have done with her? I just hope she is fine.

Nik- hmm even i pray...

They comes out of their private elevator bt suddenly someone comes running towards them and hugs nik making them shocked and roshni furious thinking how can a girl hug him bt she becomes relaxed seeing its twinkle.

T(breaking the hug)- thnk god i found u here only otherwise (pout) i have to take stairs.

Nik(flicks her nose)- then why dont u use the keycard which i have given u for private elevator hmm?

T(shrugs)- i dont like it.

Roshnik shakes their heads very well knowing she dont use it bcz of kunj's fear bt they have thousands time ensured her nothing will happen they will take care of him bt only twinkle knws what will happen at home if she will take help from them.

Ro- by the way today u r late madam?

T- yaa just had some urgent work... sry.

Nik(pats her head)- its ok and dont wry i will tell kunj that u submit ur half day leave application to me. No need to be scared. 

T(smiles)- thnk u so much bhaiya bt no need i already took his permission.

Ro- thats gr8 so u go and continue ur work. We have to go somewhere urgently so will meet at lunch time ok.

T(pouts)- aree no how can u go i have a very urgent work with u.

Nik- yaa tell me whats it?

T- no not here. Lets go in my cabin and yaa call nitin bhaiya too.

Roshnik confusingly looks at each other bt shrugs and follows her till her cabin meanwhile msgs doodle the same bcz they knw twinkle never disturbs them and if she is asking them to come now then it must be something very urgent.

Twinkle's cabin;

Roshnik and doodle too reaches there and twinkle makes nik and doodle sit on the chairs. 

D- twinkle what happen? Say something atleast.

T- shhh finger on ur lips no questions ok. (They sighs and shuts their mouth. Twinkle takes out 2 simple rakhis from her purse and with a wide smile comes towards them) Now show me ur hands.