1

reader.

"Jinjja! I'm being for real right now, Ahn Yujin! You're such a turn-off! Oh my god!" Wonyoung acted like she was disgusted by Yujin, but in reality, she's really just turned on by the latter.

"You really think so, Won?" Yujin pinned Wonyoung to the wall, and started to kiss her neck.

"You'll realize how much you adore and love to see me everyday, Won. You stare at me in class as if I don't notice." Yujin kissed Wonyoung's collar bone as she paused, "You're really just hot and bothered because of me, and you're taking it out on me." Yujin said, which was true.

Wonyoung was all horny and hot because of Yujin, but she'd never admit that. It isn't that easy to get Wonyoung to admit defeat, especially if it's someone she despises or pretends to hate for her reputation to not go down the stocks.

Although Wonyoung knew she should've never said that Yujin was a turn-off (because she was clearly the opposite of that), she just spat it out.

Wonyoung and her mouth..Jinjja.

Sometimes, even Yujin smirks when she sees Wonyoung's gaze locked onto her.

This is just a sequel of the actual story, expect almost every chapter to have smut.

but, i'll also put some innocent n fluffy moments for like..

the normal story vibe yk??