3

reader.

Wonyoung was unfortunately forced to be roommates with the one and only,

Ahn fucking Yujin.

The exact same bitch who made Wonyoung how she was today, a literal colateral mess.

The younger girl would almost quake in her skirt whenever Yujin teased her, or even touched her.

And the thing is, Yujin would get really, and I mean really touchy with Wonyoung.

Touching her inner thigh (which made Wonyoung weak in the stomach), touching her neck, or even touching her lips.

And Yujin loved every second of how she teased the younger girl, she loved leaving short kissed that lingered on Wonyoung's cheek, lips, or neck.

And yes, Yujin took Wonyoung's first kiss.

Her very first kiss.

Which Wonyoung of course, didn't mind getting stolen. After all, it was Yujin. Not Liz, not Rei, not Gaeul, not Hyunseo.

It was Her.

In simple words, Wonyoung has an obsession with Yujin. Or is it the other way around? (lmao, even I, the author don't know)

But, both of them are probably obsessed with each other, in some way or another.

You can't predict Yujin, nor can you confine Wonyoung (unless you're Yujin), you can't stop Liz from declining your offers (unless you're Rei), you can't stop Gaeul from liking Hyunseo, and you can't stop Hyunseo from being her youthful self.

They all have differences and specific preferences, like,

Yujin likes dogs, but hates having naps.

Wonyoung likes strawberries, but can't eat them chocolate covered cause she's allergic.

Liz likes anything sweet, but she really hates pranks, avocados, and any instant noodles in general.

Gaeul likes fall, and doesn't really hate anything (except for people who bully, dislike, or hate Hyunseo)

Hyunseo likes sweet candies, but hates being reminded of what to do all the time.

In general, they can live with each other, as long as hyunseo and Liz don't feed wonyoung chocolate while they eat their sweets.

Gaeul can survive in fall and winter, which is clearly an advantage to the others.

Yujin can cook, clean, or do anything that Wonyoung likes.

Wonyoung can clean and buy things for the other members.

Liz can teach members how to bake, or just teach them a life lesson given how smart the girl is.

Rei can teach the other members Japanese.

Hyunseo can make the other members/her unnies happy by just being there and being safe in their care.

They currently live in separate apartments

AYJ + JWY : apartment 1
KJ/KLZ + NR : apartment 2 (the best apartment lmao)
KG + LH : apartment 3