chapter - 5

Abhimanyu singh Raghuvanshi

Today mom and dad will be going to the rathore house for date fixing, I was not happy nor said the whole night I was not able to sleep properly thinking about this matter nor able to focus on anything.

I got up from bed and left to get ready for the gym. One hour later I came out of the gym area and got fresh and ready for the office as I was heading downstairs I saw bua ji working as the punishment I gave to her on behalf of bad mouthing about my mom.

Beta will you also come with us for a date fixing Mrs.Raghuvanshi said.

No,I have an important meeting and there is no need for me Abhimaanyu said coldly and left from there for the office.

At Abhimanyu's office

I was attending meetings suddenly I got a call from dad, he never called me in office time so I thought it might be something important and I picked up the call and asked. What happened dad? Why you called me suddenly?

Everything is fine, I want to let you know this Sunday is your wedding and tonight  you'll select your dresses for wedding. And make sure to cancel your meeting, Saying that Mr  Raghuvanshi cutted the call.

Fuck this marriage it becoming a headache!! Aghh fuckk. Abhimanyu said angrily.

At Rathore house

We are so much Greatful to know that our daughter is going to your daughter - in - law. Mrs Raghuvanshi said while placing some snacks for the  Raghuvanshi family as they came to their house.

Don't say this we are now family and we taking our laxmi as our daughter  she is not only our daughter in law she is going to be queen of  the Rajasthan. Mrs Raghuvanshi said.

And I'm going to get a crime partner and a best friend Arahohi and Rahul  said while can't able to control their excitement making the elders laugh at her.

Waisa hamaare bhabhi sa kah hein Arahohi said. Woh thoda mandir gyi hein uska aadhat hein roj subah mandir Jane kah Mrs Rathore said.

Suddenly they heard Mahi's voice coming towards them. Maaa mein aagyi Mahi said while Undoneing her  jutti.

Loh. Aagayi Mahi Mrs Rathore said while coming towards her.

Mahi's pov

I was a little surprised to see the former queen and king of Rajasthan and along with her daughter and son. I came towards them and touched there feet.

Khamma Ghani Rani sa Mahi said while greetings them.

Jiti raho beti Mrs Raghuvanshi said

Hii bhabi mein Aarohi aapki hone wali nand don't worry I'm not those typical nand Aarohi said making laugh at her innocence.

Hello bhabi mein Rahul naam toh kahi nahi suna hoga and I'm your devar your 4th brother, crime partner Rahul said while making S.R.k . Pose making other chuckle at his behavior.

Rani sa, I have something important to tell you Mahi said. Sure what it is Mahi? Mrs Raghuvanshi asked.

I want to study after the wedding and want to do jobs Mahi said Mrs Raghuvanshi chuckle and said it's okie Mahi sure you can complete your study and do jobs after marriage I don't have any problem.

Thank you Rani sa. Mahi said that's great now my bhabhi sa will also going to college with me and we will have lots of fun yessss Aarohi said while being so much happy.

Oye she is not only yours she is also my bhabhi sa Rahul said.

At the point of the starting argument Mrs Raghuvanshi stopped them saying chup ho jao dono.