𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏 - 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏

The evening air hung heavy with anticipation as the Lee and Chou families gathered around the dining table. Y/n Lee and Chou Tzuyu exchanged glances, sensing an unusual tension in the atmosphere. Little did they know, their parents had gathered for a discussion that would alter the course of their lives.

Mr. Lee cleared his throat, breaking the silence. "We've been considering a union between our families, and we believe Y/n and Tzuyu would make a wonderful match."

Y/n's parents exchanged knowing glances, their eyes filled with hope for a prosperous alliance. Meanwhile, Tzuyu's normally composed demeanor began to crack, betrayed by the anger simmering beneath the surface.

Tzuyu's father, Mr. Chou, continued, "It's a decision we believe will strengthen both our families and ensure a bright future for the company."

Y/n maintained a stoic expression, concealing any emotions that might betray her thoughts. Tzuyu, on the other hand, struggled to contain her frustration. She clenched her fists, gritting her teeth, but refrained from voicing her objections.

Y/n's  father's gaze shifted to Y/n, "So, Y/n, do you agree to this union?"

"Yes, Dad," Y/n responded calmly, surprising everyone at the table. Tzuyu shot Y/n a bewildered look, unable to fathom their apparent compliance.

However, Tzuyu wasn't about to play along. "No, this is absurd, and I won't marry her!" Her words sliced through the air, resonating with defiance.

Mr. Chou's face darkened with displeasure. "Chou Tzuyu, I didn't raise you to have a foul mouth and attitude like that."

Tzuyu glared at her father, her eyes burning with rebellion. "But I don't want to marry her."

Mrs. Lee interjected, attempting to mediate the escalating tension. "Let's not make hasty decisions. We can discuss this calmly."

But Mr. Chou had reached his limit. His voice grew stern, "Fine then. I guess Mina is the one who will be handling the company in the future."

The mention of Mina, Tzuyu's half-sister, added fuel to the fire. Tzuyu despised Mina, convinced that she was a constant threat to her position within the family.

Mr. and Mrs. chou stood up from their chairs and apologized for what happened. "I am very sorry for what happened today Y/n, Mr. and Mrs. Lee, I hope that you can all wait for my daughter Mina's arrival and arrange this again. I would love to have Y/n as my daughter-in-law."

Y/n only smiled and said, "It's okay Mr. chou, We understand."

And Mr. Lee replied, "I hope this older daughter  of yours doesn't pull a stunt like this too." His tone was cold. hinting that he was not pleased with what stunt Tzuyu pulled today.

"Yes, Mr lee. I assure you that she won't" Mrs chou told him. and Mr lee only replied with a nod.

The chous left the place and went home, to wait on Mina's arrival from japan. To say chou tzuyu regrets pulling that stunt.